UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Fwiw, Another Silly Quiz

Ursus

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9824914681168115545

Patrician

You scored 84% on Social Skills! You are one of the ruling elite. Thought your family may not be rich in money, you are rich in power and through that power you can replinish your coffers at will. Caesar doesn't trust you, nor should he. You don't trust Caesar or the Plebians (citizens), as you know just how fickle the two can be. Thus you spend lavish sums to put on games, festivals and theater performances for the masses, in an attempt to show up Caesar. You play a dangerous game with the crocodile, in the hopes that he will eat you last...

Patrician

You scored 77% on Social Skills!

You are one of the ruling elite. Thought your family may not be rich in money, you are rich in power and through that power you can replinish your coffers at will. Caesar doesn't trust you, nor should he. You don't trust Caesar or the Plebians (citizens), as you know just how fickle the two can be. Thus you spend lavish sums to put on games, festivals and theater performances for the masses, in an attempt to show up Caesar. You play a dangerous game with the crocodile, in the hopes that he will eat you last...

YAY ME, I always knew a life of luxury was meant for me...

Patrician

You scored 81% on Social Skills!

You are one of the ruling elite. Thought your family may not be rich in money, you are rich in power and through that power you can replinish your coffers at will. Caesar doesn't trust you, nor should he. You don't trust Caesar or the Plebians (citizens), as you know just how fickle the two can be. Thus you spend lavish sums to put on games, festivals and theater performances for the masses, in an attempt to show up Caesar. You play a dangerous game with the crocodile, in the hopes that he will eat you last...

I think we all got Patrician because we probably all followed the example of the previous great Emperors.

Barbarian

You scored 29% on Social Skills!

You are not Roman, and you fight to remain free. You know that to lose to Rome's army is to become a slave. So, you fight all the harder to keep your family free, if starving, that you may never witness the crimes perpetrated against Boudiccea and her daughters.

Humph....

Patrician 81% -this is easily the worst quiz ive seen. :bag:

the questions could reasonably be described as "leading questions"

I apologise unreservedly! :bag:

Kind of funny if you don't think like Captain Kirk and give answers like someone who had to really deal with this on a day-to-day basis :lol:

Prostitute

You scored 33% on Social Skills!

You are only margianally better than a slave. You are still most likely enslaved, but you have a chance to end that. Through pleasing your master, and your customers you may get tips that will eventually be enough to buy your freedom. Until then, you are used and abused by the highest of Romans, but are most likely left in the dirt and filth that is your room in the Lupanar (brothel). Still, you're feed, clothed and somewhat healthy...if you haven't caught a venerial disease that is. One of the risks of your 'business'.

;)

(should my wife know?)