UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

If You Could Meet One Roman Emperor

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, only one? :lol:

I'd love to see almost all of the Emperors, but the main ones that come to mind would be the usual suspects; Augustus, Vespasianus, Trajan, Aurelian the "Restorer of the World", Constantine and young Romulus Augustulus :)

As far as others go, i'd like to see Justinian, Heraclius, and many other Byzantine Emperors.

Ah dear, it's just far too difficult to make descisions on what you want to see in history :)

I have a conflict of interest -Trajan to scrutinize his military achievments: Nero to see how serious partying is done by a mad rich person.

Psss, Caligula,watch out, your gonna get assassinated. Kill Claudius, destroy the Praetorian Guard,Cassius Chaerea, and Marcus Vinicius. Also, whatever you do, don't kill Macro. Caligula survives, and I get made a general. LOL :lol:

It would have been better if I saved Germanicus, but Caligula is much more dramatic.

Oh, also Caligula, your sister Druscilla, go for it man, make life what it should be. LOL :lol:

Oh, also Caligula, your sister Druscilla, go for it man, make life what it should be.

Mate, i'm afraid that's going a little too far :lol:

And another chap i didn't mention before: Constantine XI Palaeologus; he seemed a very brave chap whom i believe could have gone a long way towards rebuilding the Byzantine Empire if he'd managed to defeat Mehmet II (not impossible).

Agree with Lost_Warrior,

Would also like to meet the great Julius Caesar, but in Egypt, that way i would propably also get a chance to take a look at Cleopatra. To see, how good she really looked like.

Not great apparently, I'm afraid, bug-eyed, hook nosed and saggy in all the wrong places, bad chin...but stunningly huge beautiful fresh tracts of land! ;)