• USA
    • UK/Ireland
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Europe (not UK/Ireland)
    • Americas (South and Central)
    • Asia
    • Africa

I'm from Montreal, Canada. Laval, a suburb of Montreal, to be more precise.

Is that in the more French part of Canada or the English part?

Montreal is in the province of Quebec, which used to be a French colony before the big bad English conquered it. The vast majority, including yours truly, of its 7 million inhabitants is of french descent and speaks french, although they have a different accent then the one you would hear in Paris; much like how American or South African english sounds a bit different than the one spoken in London.

Neoflash

• 1 month later...
I am from Texas :clapping:

San :)

Welcome to UNRV EoYP. What's your interest in the Romans?

Interest in the Romans??? You do know we're all here for the chicks, right?

I go to www.romanarmy.com for that.

Hi, thank you all...actually, although there is less history on the females of Rome, I am fascinated with some of the female figures in roman history. I love the story of Queen Boudicca (Boadicea) and the bravery that she had going after the romans. I also enjoy pictures of the buildings, sculptures and coins. The romans (and all other people in ancient times) had a different viewpoint of things and i am interested in trying to comprehend the way they viewed things.

San :blink:

Hi, thank you all...actually, although there is less history on the females of Rome, I am fascinated with some of the female figures in roman history. I love the story of Queen Boudicca (Boadicea) and the bravery that she had going after the romans. I also enjoy pictures of the buildings, sculptures and coins. The romans (and all other people in ancient times) had a different viewpoint of things and i am interested in trying to comprehend the way they viewed things.

San :)

You've come to the right place. There are a good number of Roman cognoscentus recti here. So much so, that one of them will come along soon and correct my Latin . . . mark my words . . . not long now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...