UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Favorite Superhero!

Zeke

Whats your favorite Superhero?

Mine is Spiderman because he is unqiue among the Superheros.....he just doesn't save the day and always win, he has problems and teenage emotions.

Spiderman has always fasisinated me.

How about you what is your favorite Superhero?

Zeke

I like computer game characters like Paul Phoenix, King, Mitsurugi, Ryu, Akuma etc (I usually have one of these as my avatar). I used to read comics when I was younger, my favourite would be Slaine (appropriate for here, battling the Romans for control of Ancient Britain).

Captain America and Batman. Both largely just regular humans who could make an impact on their respective worlds without super powers. One fights for justice to support the 'American Dream' while the other fights for justice in the name of vengeance, but each are like a different shade of the same hero.

And the good thing is... despite the fact that I haven't read a comic book in many years, I could pick one up today and read essentially the same stories that I did all those years ago :D

Rouge Trooper-does he count? hes bio-engineered AI and an odd blue colour, also rather anti-social.

Rouge Trooper-does he count? hes bio-engineered AI and an odd blue colour, also rather anti-social.

Nope, he's a fraud. You can have Friday, but not Rogue Trooper.

Nope, he's a fraud. You can have Friday, but not Rogue Trooper.

Hang on ,these guys have the same Blue complexion and homicidal tendencies! :ph34r:

Yeah I'm just ribbing you. As a reader in the early/mid nineties, I would consider Friday to be the original (I think the final series united the two characters, I can't remember how exactly the story resolved itself though).

MC Hammer is the best, you know why, he Can Not Be Touched

Actually, my personal favorite superhero was always batman, becuase he could do all the stuff he did without super powers, just gadjets and coolness.

For an opisite reason, I never liked superman becuase he seemed too invincible and awkward (he can't lose except to kryptonite which seemingly every other villian has a endless supply of)

Edited by Sextus Roscius

If I cant have Rogue then id say Enki Bilal's "Nikopol" -he's possesed by Horus in post-apocalypse Paris -fairly superheroish id say?

A bas les Choublanquistes!

Edited by Pertinax