UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Question For Australians

LOL, well like Lost Warrior I live in Pennsylvania in the Southwest. Since we're pretty much on top of mountains and hills, the temperatures in the summer only get up to the mid 80's. No hurricanes, no earthquakes, and sometimes a little tornado but not severe because were on a hill. The winters however are brutal. It's so cold sometimes it gets down to 10 degrees ferenheit. About -12 celsius not including windshills. Snow is limited but when it is a snowy season like 4 years ago, LOOK OUT!

I think the people who have it worse are the Pacific Islanders who build houses right next to Volcanos (and wonder why there is lava in the living room).

I remember hearing about a Maori legend in New Zealand, how there was a war between several mountains, and one of the mountains retreated away from this other group of mountains. This mountain that retreated swore that he would return one day and thrash the other mountains, and too this day, no maori has built a house or settlement in the direct line between this lone mountain and the other mountains, because they believe this legend. I love things like that :P

I wonder if there were any natives living next to Krakatoa?

Edited by Tobias

• 2 weeks later...

Lost Warrior,

As a fellow Pennsylvanian Im curious at where in PA you are

Especially where you find tame wolves

are you in Northern state or in the Mountains?

Oh and another question for the Australians

I'm a LOST fan but the one detail thats always bothered me is that this flight from Sydney has only one Australian on it. Or only one Aussie who survived.

Do you guys get that there?

Is this a joke over there?