UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Princeps' Song O' The Day

Princeps

Yeah, film school are quite good. I don't have the album, but I've heard some of their stuff, I enjoyed it.

Babyshambles - **** Forever

ANother Pete Doherty tune that I really like - starts off slowly, then builds to up to an awesome song. Listen a few times and you'll really like it. Contains explicit lyrics

8/10

Peaches - **** the pain away

Since I'm doing profainity today, I'll include this tune. I don't know anything about the tune or the artist, some girl from myspace sent me it last week, I assume it's by an American female artist (well, this is obvious, but it's all I know, apart from the fact that I like it). May cause offence to anyone with delicate sensibilities!

8/10

Moby - Go

A quick Moby anecdote - Myself and a friend once saw Moby sleeping on a train, I think he'd just done a gig at Newcastle Uni (so it was obviously a long time ago!). He had his records at his feet, and my associate wanted to "Liberate" a record as a souvenier. I convinced him that this would be no good, perhaps he was on his way to a gig and taking a record would mess up his set. Anyway, that's my Moby anecdote. I really like his stuff, this is one of my favourite Moby tunes.

7/10

Edited by Princeps

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic