UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

If Anyone Is Trying To Contact Me

Sadly, today is the aniversery of the death of dear Gaius Julius Caesar. Hail Caesar!!

My computer became a very expensive paperweight...(its only 6 months old btw) and is now worth less than the box it came in essentially, so if you don't see me around that's why. I'm still catching up when i can at the library (if you want to email me use my yahoo email...pirategrl666...because my gmail wont load on library computers for some reason.)

I'm still working on that book review, of course with no computer it'll be slower going when I get the book read. I will have more time to read though.

Edited by Lost_Warrior

I know how you feel; almost the entire time since my joining UNRV has been plagued by computer problems. I have a new computer now, but as an earlier thread of mine will attest too, it has not run without problems.

lol I missed FedEX so the box to send it back to the factory is delayed at least a day...grrr....I'll probably miss them again tomorrow because they like to come while I'm at school and mom works.

Missed this... sorry LW, hope you get things straightened out relatively soon.

so do I lol. My comp is boxed up ready to ship back, but the nearest FedEX drop off point is 2 hour drive away (and for the amount of gas burnt up taking it there I could by a new computer) so we have to schedule a pick up but that's impossible untill Monday. I hope the tech people don't forget about me and wonder what the heck my computer is doing there when it gets there. :D

• 2 weeks later...