UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Themed T-shirts And Such

I'm sorry, but being the young style queen that I am ;), the thought of making a tshirt based on a historical theme and actually wearing it sends shudders down my spine, along with holiday tshirts with slogans such as "i visited the isle of capri"....

But enjoy your competition and good luck ;)

Id say for a design challenge though, a poster would be better, one prehaps suitable for young history enthusiasts to proudly display on their walls!

Its truly just for fun, its not like anyone will be forced to wear this stuff. I however, hope someone comes up with something that will let me proudly display my geekiness. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really want to post my picture up, not unless everyone body else does as well, and i don't want to post my picture up just for the purpose of having my clothing scrutinesed thankyou very much!

No, neither would I......unless I was wearing my new Roman themed T-Shirt that is.

I changed mine a little bit. Lol, its ridiculous how much time I am wasting on this. Galley logo update

"Man is never more serious than when he plays" C G Jung.

its ridiculous how much time I am wasting on this.

No it's not! (cause I bet you I've wasted more!) ;)

And Pertinax, that is one of the best quotes I've seen in ages! I cannot believe I haven't seen an outdoor outfitter use that yet!!!

BTW, my T-shirt for the ladies is posted in the gallery... The ones I'm going ahead and publishing on Zazzle (not actually part of the UNRV endeavor) can be found here: http://www.zazzle.com/bingchudie

Edited by Pantagathus

You may need counselling.

AS your Physician I insist that you have a beer.Pantagathus will probably suggest sacrificing a black ram as well to be on the safe side.

The Caesar Head shirt, credit goes to Virgil for the caption. ;) I don't know whether I'd be happy or ashamed to wear it hahaha.

I thought it was funny, don't know if I'd go outside with it though! I was partial to "Ides, shmides".

Caesar has too much hair. He was bald, remember?

He didnt like that mentioned though did he?