UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Happy Birthday

Ursus

Wow, hey thanks guys, lol... I've been so engrossed with school work, (a great example is I am trying to finish a research paper due tomorrow morning and I have a presentation in the afternoon and an essay Friday) and social work, (just me trying to hook up with this girl in my history classes :D ), I completey did not even see this post. God... how bad can that be...

As you might guess, I am indeed an extreme procrastinator... but I work better under pressure...

Happy belated Easter everyone... I hope you all spent it well with friends and family and for those who do not celebrate it, I hope you still had a very good day.

...and thank you all for your birthday wishes, I did have a good time with friends and I am starting to feel old... it's all downhill from here on out! LoL.

Now... back to papers and the likes... and being high on about 12 energy drinks mixed with Pez and Pixie Sticks... it'll be an interesting day to say the least. Like I said eariler in the saying's thread... "Sometimes you just gotta roll hard six" and God knows I do it so often I should've blacked out by now... ah... College, my body hates me for what I do to it. :blink::oB):lol: :punk:

Phil

Edited by Neos Dionysos