UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

First Knights Templar Are Discovered

Wow, I never knew that we never had any proven examples of Knight Templar before...

first provable example of actual Knights Templar

...the way it's phrased almost makes it seem like there may have been those who even doubted that the Knights Templar had a military section since then no remains have been found, but perhaps these are a very small minorty if even or I am reading into it wrong. Still, great article Viggen.

There was a programme on BBC2 at the weekend about this fort(Timewatch).They found a couple of hundred body's piled up in a kinda cellar,the roof had caved in so they were quite well preserved.The wounds on some of them were pretty gastly,axe cuts in skulls etc.It must of been a hell of a fight!It was allways a mystery how Saladin got into the fort so quick (5 days,the fort was supposed to be able to withstand seige for 5 years!) but the recent excavations have discovered the fort was no were near complete,it should of had the two outer walls and ditches like at Kerak but it only had one wall and no ditches.

Wow, I never knew that we never had any proven examples of Knight Templar before...

'Supposedly' (note the quotes), on Good Morning America tomorrow there's gonna be some brief story on the KT and it's taking place in London. No clue as to what time in the program (it goes from 7-9am on your local ABC station), but it'll be a story. For those interested.