UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

This Sickens Me

Christian or not, you have to feel sick to your stomach to hear this. It looks like she is posessed by the devil and I just could not stand it. On judgement day? She keeps judging others and acting like God herself! Like the poster says 'God hates fags,' I guess those utter morons should heed the warning.

Next time they should exercise a deamon and with a machine gun, so she can 'heed' the warning! :)

I find it ironic that the person is on the most conservative news agency possible...

But I will say, that it's issues like this that make me upset that freedom of speech allows this... *sigh* ...but not wanting to get into a debate over freedom of speech I will refrain from commenting on that further.

I have too many friends, who brothers to me execpt by blood, who are and have served in Afganistan and Iraq and when I see things like this...

...I'm gonna stop right here. :lol:

More like freedom to be offensive id say.

I think those crazy ba$tards even attempted to make a presence at Coretta Scott King's funeral...

I watched the video and I think the lady has dementia of some kind. You can see it her staring eyes and her inability to respond to an intelligent question except repeat herself again and again with the same arguments that she has convinced herself is true. Religion is extremely dangerous in the wrong hands and this is just another example of that.

Edited by Skarr

There are extremists in every religeon and cause and always have been.

Don't give her the satisfaction of even listening to her or her friends, or talking about them. Their own words condemn them.

If she argued that the sun revolved around the earth, we would dismiss her as a crank, as wrong, and outdated. She is all those things.

But allowing her to be foolish, even at the risk of offending others, is the price of freedom of speech.

Laugh at her - that is the way to deal with it.

Phil

She keeps on telling everyone God is punishing us. However we are taught where I go to church that God Loves all of us regardless of our faults we may have. Also he is forgiving and just not a maniac who has thing like nine eleven aucastrated. Why did the even let her on TV!!! She is crazy!!!