UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Noah`s Ark Been Found?

A team of Texas archaeologists believe they may have located the remains of Noah's Ark in Iran's Elburz mountain range. "I can't imagine what it could be if it is not the Ark," said Arch Bonnema of the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration (B.A.S.E) Institute, a Christian archeology organization dedicated to looking for biblical artifacts.

full article at ABC News

I actually saw a documentary on it. They say it is in the mountains of Ararat, Turkey. It claims that in the bible too. I suggest if you're interested in it, try watching the History channel. A boy and his grandfather went to look for it during the summer. The snow was not so high so the boy went on his grandfather's back and saw it.

The Soviet Union have claims to seeing it on an intended spying mission. Anyways, Noah's ark would be way too big to bring it down. I saw a huge replica of it in West Virginia. It was big, and the sign said, 'only 1/100 scale.'

How many times has the "Ark" been discovered now??

The intrinsic problem with "Christian archeology organization(s)" such as the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration (B.A.S.E) Institute, is that they - almost by definition, situate the appraisal rather than appraising the situation. They would not be THERE otherwise.

Almost certainly a load of bunkum.

Phil

How many times has the "Ark" been discovered now??

The intrinsic problem with "Christian archeology organization(s)" such as the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration (B.A.S.E) Institute, is that they - almost by definition, situate the appraisal rather than appraising the situation. They would not be THERE otherwise.

Almost certainly a load of bunkum.

Phil

Maybe they will find a pair or remains of some now extinct animals that weren't very fortuitously positioned next to the lions.

My favorite quote from all the stories...

The team discovered the prominent boat-shaped rocks at just over 13,000 feet (4,000 meters) on Mount Suleiman in Iran's Elburz mountain range.

Now the question is... were all the rocks individually shaped like little boats, or were they arranged in a boat shape pattern. Maybe they discovered that there were actually many smaller satellite boats to accomodate the predators?

My favorite quote from all the stories...

The team discovered the prominent boat-shaped rocks at just over 13,000 feet (4,000 meters) on Mount Suleiman in Iran's Elburz mountain range.

Now the question is... were all the rocks individually shaped like little boats, or were they arranged in a boat shape pattern. Maybe they discovered that there were actually many smaller satellite boats to accomodate the predators?

Were these boat like entities arranged in a pyramidal manner?

So fish wern"t inconvenienced by the flood?