UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Ancestor Of Every Living Human May Have Lived Only 2000 Years Ago

Sopunds like one of those statistical analyses that involves a major error in some part of the calculation, or a flaw in the logic.

I frankly don't believe it.

We know that the ethnic/racial differences/characteristics existed long before either Jesus or King Tut. Surely a more recent common ancestry would have masked or merged those in some way?

Phil

Do I detect another biological/racial agenda behind this ?

I think I have a common ancestor with Pantagathus: I postulate he was a sturdy , socially prestigious individual, possibly from an Eurasiatic location, a good swimmer,engaged in part time cattle theft , liked beer and was given to oracular profundity when drunk.

Do I detect another biological/racial agenda behind this ?

I think I have a common ancestor with Pantagathus: I postulate he was a sturdy , socially prestigious individual, possibly from an Eurasiatic location, a good swimmer,engaged in part time cattle theft , liked beer and was given to oracular profundity when drunk.

Obacerate kind sir and perform a krioboly! Or you may pessundate the enigma of the perantique celeripedean Orgiophants of the Ichthyarchy! <_<

The kriobology is performed expeditiously! The Orgiophants are become opaque in appearence.

The Orgiophants are become opaque in appearence.

And hopefully alabandical soon there after! :)

Oh, and P-P, I'd be honored to consider you as a cousin. However, if you have a hot sister I may have to renounce that claim... <_<

Edited by Pantagathus

The Orgiophants are become opaque in appearence.

And hopefully alabandical soon there after! <_<

Indeed apanthropizination will ensue!

Oh, and P-P, I'd be honored to consider you as a cousin. However, if you have a hot sister I may have to renounce that claim...

Aha! You are from the south! For me, one step closer to world domination...well kinda.

• 5 months later...