UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Kidnapped Girl Speaks Out

Viggen

Right now the interview with the kidnapped austrian girl (which was hostage for 8 years) just finished, and you can see her talk (in german obviously) for the first time..

http://iptv.orf.at/ (the cover story)

She had her eyes closed allot because she is still very sensitive to light, she has the flue, so her voice is a bit deep and her nose rins hehe,(not used to all the viruses that she is exposed now) she seems amazingly strong, happy and i think her future looks promising...

if you lived behind a rock and dont have a clue what i am talking about, here some info

I've been following this with great interest since news of her escape broke. Vig if you find an English translation of the interview please post it as well.

While not a translation of the interview it is the first english summary

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/826808

cheers

viggen

Viggen and I were discussing this privately, but she clearly held a defiant attitude towards her captor that helped preserve some sense of independence. Her poise and confidance is fairly remarkable given the circumstances and I hope thats a good sign that she is easily able to integrate with her family and society.

Yes,she fought all the way, not a bad sign.