UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

A Noble Roman's Birthday!

Gaius Octavius

Yo:

1. Who cares about those Arab goodies? :hammer:

2. Did you get the stench out? :)

3. Was house and furniture wrecked? :drunk:

4. Were the womans ravished? :)

5. What kind and how much loot did you get? :)

6. Where is my cut? :angry:

Cecil, Earl of Brookfordshiresexingham

:ph34r:

Answers:

1. Apparently I do. :)

2. Stench is out (pretty much) but the corpulent factotems of filth are proving more tenacious... :)

3. House was in excellent repair after a quick run through on Friday. :thumbs_up:

4. >>>>> :whip: <<<<<

5. Lots & lots of very good beer, a cook book, various insundry t-shirts, money, etc... :beer:

6. Here in Georgia waiting for you to claim it! :)

GREEKS!

I can't believe you called the menu 'Arab Goodies'... The only thing on there that is Middle Eastern is tabouli and that's Lebanese! Not exactly Arab. :rolleyes:

You must forgive Cecil, Lord Brooklynsaxmundhame, his primitive diet of moose , elk and racoon (seasoned with dried sedges) alongside the consumption of "French Fries" (a type of potato ) leaves him ill equipped to deal with the rich cornucopia of a semi-exotic foods served in your Triclinium.

Oh! :afro: , when will these 'people' ever learn? :D

For holiday festivities it's finocchio, minestra, lasagne, baccala frite, bracciole, cotenelle, radicchio, provolone, asiago, gorgonzola, the inimitable sfoiliatelle and canolli, and of course, espresso with strega! Copious amounts of jug wine! :blink:

Good :afro:!, are you on diets? Do you want to grow up and look like a boiled potato or :afro: forbid, a GREEK! :rolleyes:

Help them :afro: , they are my friends! :wub:

:lol:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Coffee and a witch? Yikes...you shouldn't say such things about your wife :rolleyes:

I'll pass on the obvious - this time. :blink: :boxing:

:afro: , help her! I told you before, 'strega' is a booze made from groud up old diseased toe nails. :D

I'll give G-O this... he is clearly the champion user of the emoticon.

I'm not quite sure how the afro'd smiley fits into the conversation though. lol.

Since there isn't a womans :wub: up; :afro: = God. Blame Pantagathus! I'll get over it - soon. :rolleyes:

BTW, is that all you can give me? :hammer:

I told you before, 'strega' is a booze made from groud up old diseased toe nails. :hammer:

Oh yeah, I forgot. So it's a booze made from witches' toenails...that should hit the spot :ph34r::rolleyes:

May I interject in this learned internicine italo-centric debate? A "ristretto con grappa, doppia" is my favoured breakfast .Anglo-Saxon cold blood that I am. A strega I prefer with una chocolata caldo.

Grappa; Strega, can't tell you the difference in deference to innocent ears. After two, no one can tell the difference. :blink: Depending of course, on whether you are a cheapskate or not. ;)

P.P., you Tyrant, :wub: are you paying attention to the other two varmints as they malignantly malign your most humble servant and his Domina (who has just cut me off the good stuff :drunk: )? :furious:

FYI, Pantagathus is trying to beat me out of my cut! :sneaky2:

:lol:

Edited by Gaius Octavius