UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Most Beautiful Beer Bottle Ever

Viggen

http://www.lavabraeu.at/exportdeutsch/sorten.htm

The beer for the connoisseur from Austria,

All the beers are not carbonated but use only own natural gas. All brewed by strict bio regulations from Austria.

The left one Rossa is made only of biological grown malt (dark beer). The middle one Purezza, is MET (honey brew) and the right one (cool touch i believe) Luna is only brewed at full moon...

cheers

viggen

<advertising>My ount happens to be the distributor of this beer, so if anyone is interested, let me know</advertising>

http://www.lavabraeu.at/exportdeutsch/sorten.htm

The beer for the connoisseur from Austria,

All the beers are not carbonated but use only own natural gas. All brewed by strict bio regulations from Austria.

The left one Rossa is made only of biological grown malt (dark beer). The middle one Purezza, is MET (honey brew) and the right one (cool touch i believe) Luna is only brewed at full moon...

cheers

viggen

<advertising>My ount happens to be the distributor of this beer, so if anyone is interested, let me know</advertising>

Looks fantastic. I'm a bit thirsty now.

I have several friends who brew their own beer and take a real shine to exotic European beers like these. And hey FC, they are all active or former airborne soldiers!

Lord time for one of my favorites...Sierra Nevada...followed by a Pete's Wicked!

b0081504_15124459.jpgtn_petes%20brewing%20-%20wicked%20ale%20-%20f.jpg

Viggen: what do the names mean on the Luna, Purezza and Rossa? I'm guessing the Purezza means 'honey brew'...but other than that, my Deutch is, um, nonexistant.

Virgil: Hot damn, you just posted 2 of my absolute favorites.

hehe, i will try not to get thirsty Andrew! ;)

btw. another feature of this beer i havent mentioned, is that no extra sparkle is added, all natural, so it is not so fizzy then a normal beer and has a more rounded taste.

Vollmond (Luna) is the name because it is only brewed at full moon...

cheers

viggen

hehe, i will try not to get thirsty Andrew! :lol:

btw. another feature of this beer i havent mentioned, is that no extra sparkle is added, all natural, so it is not so fizzy then a normal beer and has a more rounded taste.

Vollmond (Luna) is the name because it is only brewed at full moon...

cheers

viggen

Thank goodness. I was afraid it encouraged mooning. There'll be none of that at York, I hope.