UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Praetor!

Gaius Octavius

What?, now I am a praetor! I know that I deserve the promotion, but does that mean that I can execute MPC, :rolleyes: and :mummy: ? I'll throw 'em off the Tarpeian Rocks with my own hands.

Watch out Ursus and Germanicus!

Edited by Gaius Octavius

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?, now I am a praetor! I know that I deserve the promotion, but does that mean that I can execute MPC ?

Don't even threaten me--as Censor, I can have you thrown out of the senate and barred from office. The great-grandfather of my namesake had a man tossed out of the senate just for kissing his wife in public (the cad). :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah ... but I still get Nephele as a courtesan.

One dancing courtesan for the party, coming right up.

-- Nephele

Yeah, yeah ... but I still get Nephele as a courtesan.

OK! OK! It's going to cost you. She won't be cheap. I'll have my agents contact you. ;)

BTW, does your new Love know about this - yet? :naughty:

:ph34r:

Lol. Gaius, what's the benefits for your clients.... wait.... huh? Throw me off the Tarpeian Rock?!? :ph34r: You better start watching your back...!

:rolleyes: I only asked. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Has :mummy: gone into hiding?

You get the High Honor of voting against MPC whenever he comes up for an election for anything. :lol:

:P

Edited by Gaius Octavius

I took refuge with my friend Ptolemy in Egypt, he says that we don't obey the Roman Senate. :angry:

Sounds like a threat to Roman power. The UNRV must respond. I would put forward a motion for SCU but being a lowly Optio I cannot.

Nah, don't need an SCU. As Praetor, you have my permission to give :mummy: nine of the best. :P

:P

Sounds like a threat to Roman power. The UNRV must respond. I would put forward a motion for SCU but being a lowly Optio I cannot.

Seeing as how pharaoh has let me be in charge of the army I am ready for anything. My navy is set, my army is fully trained, and I am ready to return Egypt to its former glory. Now all I need is a victory over the Roman army.

I await you as Antony and Cleopatra are no longer at the helm, now it's time for a real general. :hammer:

Seeing as how pharaoh has let me be in charge of the army I am ready for anything. My navy is set, my army is fully trained, and I am ready to return Egypt to its former glory. Now all I need is a victory over the Roman army.

I await you as Antony and Cleopatra are no longer at the helm, now it's time for a real general. :ph34r:

Yeah, but how is your coolie protected? J. Ratus sounds like a very mean Roman to me. :lol:

:hammer:

I await you as Antony and Cleopatra are no longer at the helm, now it's time for a real general. :hammer:

I'll take that as a formal declaration of war. As tribune, I shall send a notice to the appropriate officers. We shall begin marching at dawn!

I await you as Antony and Cleopatra are no longer at the helm, now it's time for a real general. B)

I'll take that as a formal declaration of war. As tribune, I shall send a notice to the appropriate officers. We shall begin marching at dawn!

For Egyptians, all you need is one cohort. The last one of your legion. :lol:

:lol: