UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Animal in Caesar Personality Test

Nephele

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Divi Filius and Julius Ratus, I've added you both to the comparative list on page 2 of this thread. And have revised Gaius Octavius.

Still waiting for the following to make up their minds as to which animal they are:

Pertinax: Rooster or Weasel?

Pantagathus: Otter or Wildcat?

M. Porcius Cato: Fox or Rooster?

Jasminia: Wild Cat, Fox, or Swan?

Moonlapse: Fox or Wild Cat?

Anybody here want to vote on which animals the above are? Ursus has already said in this thread that he sees Pertinax more as a Rooster, so unless you object Pertinax, that's what you'll be in the UNRV menagerie. And, Pantagathus, you're more Wildcat than Otter -- right? ;)

-- Nephele

MPC, I've got you updated. ;)

Excepting Jasminia :wub:, they are all animals! :)

:ph34r:

Jasminia's a lovely beastie, too -- either wild cat, fox, or swan.

I need everyone to make up their minds soon, for some new devilment I'm planning involving all this, which I cannot yet reveal. *evil cackle*.

:hammer: Pertinax, Pantagathus, Jasminia, and Moonlapse! If you don't tell me soon which animal is MOSTLY you (from the choices you got), then I'm going to let Gaius Octavius cast the deciding vote! You have been warned!

Pertinax: Rooster or Weasel?

Pantagathus: Otter or Wildcat?

Jasminia: Wild Cat, Fox, or Swan?

Moonlapse: Fox or Wild Cat?

-- Nephele

I need everyone to make up their minds soon, for some new devilment I'm planning involving all this, which I cannot yet reveal. *evil cackle*.

Bored at home from being sick? ;)

:) No. I'm venting all my frustration at the doctors in the hospital by torturing all of YOU here! Bwahahaha!

-- Nephele

I shared this test with my fellow supervisors at work.

The fat chick took it, and when the results compared her to a hippo, she turned to me and said. "Jeremy, I don't like you anymore." :)

Ursus, you're using this test to torture your workmates? Niiiiice! ;)

-- Nephele

Indeed. I forced them to take the MBTI.

Speaking of which, Nephele, you need to take it: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm going to guess you're an INTP.

That's too many questions! Oh, aaaall right...

You guessed correctly, Dr. Ursus. My Type is INTP: Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving

D. Keirsey calls my type "The Architect Rational (iNTp)"

RATIONAL

IDEALIST

ARTISAN

GUARDIAN

"Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is the structural engineering role -- architechtonics -- that reaches the highest development in these Rationals, and it is for this reason they are aptly called the 'Architects.' Their major interest is in figuring out structure, build, configuration -- the spatiality of things."

Joe Butt (*snort!* *snicker* love the name) writes: "INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them."

Okay, so what are yooooo, Ursus? (Hah! INTP, too, I'll bet!)

-- Nephele

You guessed correctly, Dr. Ursus. My Type is INTP: Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving

-- Nephele

Congrats on being an INTP. You're in the same class of people as Pertinax and Pantagathus. I seem to get along well with that type.

I am actually an INTJ.

Cool! This new test deserves a split-off topic of its own! I'd like to see what others here happen to be. ;)

-- Nephele