UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Animal in Caesar Personality Test

Nephele

My domina says that Otter actually fits me better... Particularly this part:

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. For life has so many diversions for the otter, that whether it's playing a computer game, reading a book, or doing a crossword puzzle, it's impossible to predict how it will fill it's day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, it's keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked. Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future.

:furious:

Yeah, OK ;)

Asking the opinion of one's mate is the most judicious means of breaking an animal personality tie. ;)

I've revised your animal, Pantagathus, in the comparative round-up posted above. Have also added roman wargamer to the menagerie.

-- Nephele

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've revised your animal, Pantagathus, in the comparative round-up posted above.

Only reask that you put it side by side with Wildcat as she acepted many aspects there as well. :furious:

Done! (I'm starting to feel like a zoo-keeper.)

-- Nephele

Heh the funny part about the fox description is the "small to medium in stature" part...I'm not. I'm tall, and almost athletic looking (once I lose these last 20 lbs, I'll be there!). That part is lion-like. But everything else about the fox description pretty much fits!

Nadiv Akhot,

Toda raba! :notworthy:

Nito farvos! :furious:

-- Nephele

Walrus here. With a touch of porcupine and maybe bat.

Yay, our first pinniped! Kosmo, I've added you to the comparative round-up near the bottom of Page 2 of this thread. Have also added additional descriptions for all of our UNRV animals. :)

-- Nephele

So that I don't haul you :wub: off to the magistrates and sue the pants off of you for defamation of character: :lol:

"Gaius Octavius: Penguin, Beaver or Sheep

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. They are poetic and intellectually gifted; and as writers, have no equal.

Small to medium sized Warmhearted Unusual Witty Meticulous Interesting Blunt Quixotic Impatient Inscrutable Unpredictable (Penguin)

If rodent personalities were rated by their busy and determined demeanors -- the beaver would surely be their king.

Small to medium Reliable Ethical Dedicated Punctual Judgmental Miserly Predictable Self absorbed (Beaver)

Sheep have no real defense mechanisms other than the safety of numbers. So they huddle in the suburbs with like-minded individuals, pooling resources and raising families.

Supportive Family minded Conservative Punctual Inflexible Frugal Gullible Cautious Boring Servile (Sheep)"

:)

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Hey, G.O., you've gotta take the bad with the good. :) So, are you saying that you're a Penguin? Pick an animal, already! :lol:

-- Nephele

You are either a Mountain Goat or a Bat personality.

But you may also be a Horse personality.

Quite accurate, I have to say. :lol:

Welcome to the UNRV Zoo, Divi Filius! But, what are you -- Mountain Goat, Bat, or Horse? You've got to choose!

In fact, the members below all need to decide on an animal:

Gaius Octavius: Penguin, Beaver, or Sheep?

Pertinax: Rooster or Weasel?

Pantagathus: Otter or Wildcat?

M. Porcius Cato: Fox or Rooster?

Jasminia: Wild Cat, Fox, or Swan?

Moonlapse: Fox or Wild Cat?

If you guys can't make up your minds as to which animal you are, we'll have a general vote and see what your forum mates think! :)

-- Nephele