UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Animal in Caesar Personality Test

Nephele

Inspired by the on-going topic on this board titled

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a zoo! The Bear is an Elephant, and we've got a possible Beaver with Sheep's personality? Would that be a "Sheaver"? :ph34r:

I'm a Bat and have to agree with Ursus that it's "amazing how accurate a silly internet quiz can be." Because the Bat description fits me so precisely, it's scary.

-- Nephele

Having the read the bat description, I can say some things clicked. I am so not a social person.

But I like getting my way. The Elephant comes out when I have a specific purpose in mind. I lose all my introversion and go for the jugular.

What a zoo! The Bear is an Elephant, and we've got a possible Beaver with Sheep's personality? Would that be a "Sheaver"? :D

I'm a Bat and have to agree with Ursus that it's "amazing how accurate a silly internet quiz can be." Because the Bat description fits me so precisely, it's scary.

-- Nephele

Your fellow bat checking in, Nephele! I was thrilled to find I was a bat - and my Gothic, nocturnal, vampire-loving daughter is as jealous as hell! :D

And BTW - what you did with Caesar was fun too - I tried Livia and she came out an owl. Even that seems right for what we know of her! Good fun link, Nephele.

Edited by The Augusta

Your fellow bat checking in, Nephele! I was thrilled to find I was a bat - and my Gothic, nocturnal, vampire-loving daughter is as jealous as hell! :D

And BTW - what you did with Caesar was fun too - I tried Livia and she came out an owl. Even that seems right for what we know of her! Good fun link, Nephele.

You

Rooster but might be a weasel, that doesnt sound good. Am I Mel Gibson?

Rooster but might be a weasel, that doesnt sound good. Am I Mel Gibson?

Gotta post the links so we can decide. :D

Rooster or Weasel

-- Nephele

And you did Livia! I would love to see the answers you chose that applied to Livia, for each of those 9 questions. Please give!

I'll either add them to the bottom of this post on an 'edit' or post 'em again. I can't get to the link while writing a post. (Dim little me)

In fact, I think it would be kind of fun if others here tested out various historical figures.

In fact, I challenge our M. Porcius Cato to put his historical namesake to The Animal in You personality test

Edited by The Augusta

Lion or Fox, perhaps Bear.

Of the 3...well, I'd be a lion save for the lack of attention to detail comment (I'm highly detailed oriented) as well as the slow gait comment (anyone who walks with me knows I move fast), so I'd say that's out. The fox is pretty darn close, but while I'm competitive, I don't think I'm quite at the level that the site's describing...but who knows. The bear is off...non-reciprocating? Bully? Nah, not me!

I'll go with fox; it's the closest, methinks. :D

Edited by docoflove1974

I am either a Wild Dog or a Bear personality.

But I may also be a Wolf personality.

After reading each one I think the one that 's closest to me is probably Wild Dog , the worrying thing is that other famous wild dogs are Martina Navratilova and Vladimir Lenin.

I'm still unable to lick my own testicles but I'm working on it! :D:D

I am either a Wild Dog or a Bear personality.

But I may also be a Wolf personality.

After reading each one I think the one that 's closest to me is probably Wild Dog , the worrying thing is that other famous wild dogs are Martina Navratilova and Vladimir Lenin.

I'm still unable to lick my own testicles but I'm working on it! :D:D

:ph34r::no2::no2::no2::lol: