UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

La Donna Sophia.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just noticed it! THE AUGUSTA is a member of the PATRICII! Congratulations :wub: ! Well deserved.

Will heft several in your honour today.

:rolleyes:

Grazie. I'm sitting for a statue as we speak! :unsure: I think they're doing me as Hecate! :ph34r:

Ye gods! DoL is also a member of that elite grouping! I shall have to hurl several down on her A/C. Won't be sober for days now. Womens are taking over everything. Can't wait for them to become Tyrants.

Perfect Patented Pertimaxii are in order.

Congrats Ladies; well earned and well deserved.

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Nephele places a garland of sweet-scented roses upon the heads of The Augusta and Docoflove. She claps her hands, and a servant appears bearing Nephele's gifts of elaborately embroidered pallae, made of that exciting new material brought by caravans from the East, called silk. Nephele fondly drapes a delicate, violet-colored palla across the fair and noble shoulders of each of the stately dominae.

Hail, new Patricians! The Senate will be graced by your presence!

-- Nephele

Edited by Nephele Carnalis

DoL, will you also have statues made of yourself? Which goddess will you co-opt as your progenitor? Will you at last get an A/C?

L_W, where are your statues? Which goddess is your progenitor? Will you now abandon your devil-smiley-033.gif cult and adopt the State Religion?

Stay clear of Venus, she is mine - all mine! violent-smiley-036.gif

All this done without the permission of this year's Consuls. How regular can this be? :angry: Nonetheless, I shall have words with my co-Consul and see if the situation may be regularized.

C.O., the god-Consul, feels that the Ladies :wub: , should also be given the Honorific of 'Vestals' and properly inaugurated ;) as such. In this, he is unanimous.

Should not the 'Forum' also have a 'Via of Statues', honoring all the Patricii - save one. :lol: In this I am also unanimous!

Disregarding the above, do you All Mighty Tyrants realize what you have done? You have created a Triumpullate! Soon their Byzantine Feminine Wiles will overthrow the Republic, much to the consternation of MPC, who will then really be driven to distraction. speechless-smiley-022.gif:lol:

:ph34r:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

DoL, will you also have statues made of yourself? Which goddess will you co-opt as your progenitor? Will you at last get an A/C?

--Minerva has always been my guiding light...she has never failed me.

--No statues...unless someone else wishes to create them. It's not my style. Now, a huge feast...that's another issue all together ;)

--A/C...yes...in the next place of residence, there is A/C. Sadly, I have to share the place with my brother, and he doesn't have nearly the wine collection that my dad has. But, on the flip side, he has a spare bedroom...so I'll take it.

G.O., how is it that you are not a patrician by now? You'd think that being Consul was enough to qualify one for such august rank and stature.

edit: BTW, when do I get to be a Centurio? It seems all I've done is tote about flags and such :huh:.

Edited by Julius Ratus