UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Guess the ancient city!

Maladict

How could I have missed such a building?

Have anyone seen a reconstruction model of it? I would very much enjoy to see how it once was looking.

The impressive part is what you see, the temple itself was quite small. It would, in fact, have been hard to spot from the town. From out on the ocean, it would have been quite magnificent, I imagine.

Proserpina dam, near Merida/Emerita.

Edited by Maladict

Hmm I guess that one was quite easy too. It's still impressive to see how the dam have been holding up for 2000 years thou.

Pay back time now? :huh:

Ouch, you've got me there. I'll need to think about this one. Need to focus on architecture from the second triumvirate for a short while too (Up for a 15 min presentation tomorrow)

Here I got no idea... it looks barbarian to me, german or even later and viking, but i really don't know...

As for Alba Fucens my class goes there because it is this' years subject in "advanced seminary on ancient roman art and archeology", the archeologists of the class even going to dig there for a full month in august.

Here I got no idea... it looks barbarian to me, german or even later and viking, but i really don't know...

As for Alba Fucens my class goes there because it is this' years subject in "advanced seminary on ancient roman art and archeology", the archeologists of the class even going to dig there for a full month in august.

Cool!

You're on the right track, by the way.

I can't wait for My Lords of the Greeks :notworthy: and the Herbs :notworthy: to get in on this!

:ph34r:

That one went over my head :unsure:

Those Two :notworthy: :notworthy: , will put some ARCANE pic up that not even the gods would recognize. :shocking: Get it now? :lol:

Those Two :notworthy: :notworthy: , will put some ARCANE pic up that not even the gods would recognize. :) Get it now? :lol:

Allright, I'll take your word for it.

But the tough part is getting a chance to post a pic in the first place. ;)