UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Imaginary Party

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was supposed to a party for people to relax?

That was the intent!

*Doc walks up to Romanus Darkus, stares him straight in the eyes (or maybe down into his eyes) and through gritted teeth directly tells the dude to behave, lest he wish to get royally thumped by the Emperor's Guards.*

Behave? I can't. Romanus Darkus has but one goal in life, and thats to be the evilest roman in Rome. Sulla? A rank amateur. Caligula? Pfah! A naughty schoolboy. Nero? Too wishy washy. Nope, stand aside and allow Romanus Darkus to assume his natural role as Rome's Master of Evil.... Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. I'm perfectly relaxed about it....

Behave? I can't. Romanus Darkus has but one goal in life, and thats to be the evilest roman in Rome. Sulla? A rank amateur. Caligula? Pfah! A naughty schoolboy. Nero? Too wishy washy. Nope, stand aside and allow Romanus Darkus to assume his natural role as Rome's Master of Evil.... Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. I'm perfectly relaxed about it....

I don't like Romanus Darkus...I must prefer Brutus the Baby-Eating Barbarian....

Maybe The Augusta can come up with a potion to put Darkus out of his misery? Just strong enough to get rid of the evil side of his nature and bring back the Biscuit eating gladiator that we'd all grown to love (maybe love's a bit strong!)........... put up with ....yes that sounds better!

Edited by Gaius Paulinus Maximus

Well well well....

It seems this Darkus needs taking down a peg or two!! "GUARDS!!!"

A stream of two hundred Praetorian Guards rampage through the corridors, launch a wooden steak through Darkus's heart, one finds a futuristic looking gun and fires a silver bullet through him, another grinds him through a mincing machine whilst a fourth melts the remains in a nearby furnace! Several other gruesome, non mentionables are done to this evil darkness of a 'man' that cannot be mentioned here and thus he is at an end!! No more will he tred in these hallowed avenues of pleasure and sweetness and light. No more shall his darkness turn up to grind everyone to a mindless whimper of sheepish obedience. No more the man. no more the evilness. No more anything from him. He cannot return. He cannot regenerate. He cannot ever cause more misery or sufferances. He is gone!! Totally, absolutely, forever.

The rope snaps!!!!!!!!!!!! The floor gives way but holds.... with the force of the floor dropping away beneath everyones feet it frees the locked doors and everyone escapes. Fantastic!! But the dark man is still gone. Still unable to return - no matter what evilness helps him out as nothing can help him. He is no more. He is an ex Darkus! He has not even gone to meet his maker as he has none!!

There is a huge cheer in the house as everyone at last gets back to enjoying themselves with the Praetorian standing guard against the rest of the rabble of rowdy rebels!!

Augusta shouts... "Anyone got a muffin? Flavia?"

Edited by Augustus Caesar

He is bereft of life, and rests in piece(s)... ;)

Wow...what a mess...well, the floor is a bit off kilter, so Doc grabs her partymaster, and orders that everything is brought to the second banquet hall on the other side of the kitchen. She then goes to the band leader and whispers in his ear some instructions.

Doc then gets in front of everyone and announces: "EVERYONE...LET'S CONGO!!!!!"

Augusta shouts... "Anyone got a muffin? Flavia?"

Never mind a muffin! The Augusta is most put out, as she gapes at the hole in the floor. "Outdone by you again, husband," she snaps, holding a silver bowl under his nose. "And it took me three hours to make this bloody concoction!" She goes off in high dudgeon, looking for Cato. Brutus Britannicus wasn't the only one with a dark side to his nature.....

The revellers rejoice in their trouble free celebration of all things pleasurable and light hearted. A slave of the house hurriedly skips across the darkened garden to supply another amphora of wine to the second banquet hall, so as not to disturb the good people at their leisure. He stumbles as he sees something in the corner of his eye. A cold wind, a sundued wail - (gasp) A lemure haunts the garden in his tortured loneliness. Wide eyed, the slave grabs the amphora and backs away to complete his task...

Fear not. The shade has passed to Tarterus, leaving only a frightened slave with a story to tell and amuse his fellows, or perhaps to suffer the ridicule of his peers, for the garden is peaceful in the warm night air, save for the gentle hooting of an owl.

Fear not. The shade has passed to Tarterus, leaving only a frightened slave with a story to tell and amuse his fellows, or perhaps to suffer the ridicule of his peers, for the garden is peaceful in the warm night air, save for the gentle hooting of an owl.

That's Athena watching over me and my party. :shocking:

Or is it the wife of AC lamenting another lost cause when it came to being a heroin? She found Cato - fast asleep and unwakable from his dreams. "Ah well," she sighs... "I'd better go back and seek my loving hubby and congratulate him - I dunno - men and their ego's!!".

AC recovers from the excitment and sees his lovely lady approach him. "I'm sorry to have stolen your thunder my loyal lady wife... but a quick decision had to be made - I just got there first. I want no credit and no argument with you..." AC rolls his eyes away from his ladyships gaze. He knows she can be rather a moody one when her show is taken over butshe always forgives her dutiful husband in the end.Must be a love thing.

They share a cuddle and wander off into the throng of friends and watch the conga do its rounds. A drink is shared and all is forgiven. What a night!! There are still a few hours left for the hardy ones to enjoy. The slave tells his story to another in the background. A shiver is felt by them both. However, a tale is nothing more than a tale and everyone is quite safe from any evil doings for the rest of the party.

Glasses are raised high in a huge cheer as Doc, our wonderful host, brings in some dancers and magicians... oh yes... what a night!!