UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Summer of Love, 40th Anniversary

Gorgeous then, as now! ;) Come on chaps, lets see more of us. Primus? Moon? Ursus?

You tell 'em, NN!

-- Nephele

(Who wonders whether Moonlapse is ever going to let her 'gram him...)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the name of Satana, Joplin, and Holy Hendrix, I christen you, DoL with yet another anagrammed hippie name...

Ambroziah Eternal Hash

-- Nephele

That seriously rocks...killer...

I'll post a picture of myself in 1967...it won't be pretty, I assure you.

(Or, if I can find one, and if it's preferred, a more suitable picture of me as a yung'un)

I'll post a picture of myself in 1967...it won't be pretty, I assure you.

(Or, if I can find one, and if it's preferred, a more suitable picture of me as a yung'un)

Do it! ;)

-- Nephele

I have the coolest name. ;)

All I needed now it's flowers in my hair.

And all we need is a pic, Kosmo. No matter if you're not old enough for the Summer of Love - neither is Nephele.

I echo NN's sentiments: Let's have some childhood photos - the more comical the better. :)

• 1 month later...

I'm not old enough for the summer of love either but I'll still have a hippie name if that's alright Nephele?

I'm still working on a childhood pic, they're all still at my parents house, who by the way never pass up an opportunity to show them off, much to my embarrassment!

I'm not old enough for the summer of love either but I'll still have a hippie name if that's alright Nephele?

I'm still working on a childhood pic, they're all still at my parents house, who by the way never pass up an opportunity to show them off, much to my embarrassment!

I found your original scramble, GPM, and have hippified you. You are now:

Ivan Angelfyre

Hey man, welcome to the Summer of Love!

-- Nephele

Edited by Nephele

I found your original scramble, GPM, and have hippified you. You are now:

Ivan Angelfyre

Hey man, welcome to the Summer of Love!

-- Nephele

Cool man :)

Peace!

Kyle Jason Krammes

Hippyfy me, Nephele (please). Like our good Doc o' Love, I wasn't even thought of in 1967. Mom & Dad already had a 7 & a 9 year old and weren't planning on any more. Fast forward to June of 1972 when Hurricane Agnes flooded the Northeastern US....A lot of water outside....Nothing to do inside...you know what comes next ;) . Nine months later, Vercingetorix arrives!!

DoL, your kiddie pic is a cutie!

Vercingetorix, a lot of us here missed the Hippie Era. But don't worry, because here's your hippie identity:

Kalsen SomerMajyk

And now, see why your parents warned you about hippification:

Bollywood Hippie Freakout

If this guy doesn't scare the bejeezus out of you, then he'll make you want to get up and DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! Wheee!

-- Nephele

P.S. For anyone else here who wants to be hippified with an anagrammed hippie identity, you can use this anagramming tool to scramble your name for privacy, before you give it to me:

Scramble Me!

• 1 month later...
Gorgeous then, as now! :P Come on chaps, lets see more of us. Primus? Moon? Ursus?

You tell 'em, NN!

-- Nephele

(Who wonders whether Moonlapse is ever going to let her 'gram him...)

Hey, I finally got around to reading this thread! (I've had several days off) Do you still have my array of assorted alpha-characters? I'll have to look around for a good kiddie picture....