UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Summer of Love, 40th Anniversary

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonlapse, I'd forgotten that I had your scramble from before. I dug it up, and now I can hippify you! Your Summer of Love Anniversary name is:

Shujath Lunar Comanche

= ohnehchcantlaarujsmu

"Shujath" is a name from India, meaning "well born". I got the "Lunar" in there for "Moonlapse". And, of course, Native American tribes as surnames is tr

Macho Hutch Lunarjeans!

'70s gold. :P

_39901360_starsky203.jpg

-- Nephele

For those who didn't know it (I'm sure Docoflove knows it, living in San Francisco as she does), this year marks the 40th Anniversary of the Summer of Love.

For any aging hippies or new generation hippies around here who care to celebrate, I'm doing my 'gramming thing by offering hippy names to anyone who wants them.

As before, just give me a scramble of your name (for privacy, if you like) and, through the magic of anagramming, I'll happily hippify you with a suitable hippy name that you can wear with your tie-dyed, paisley-patterned, bell-bottoms and shades.

Peace, baby. B)

-- "Calleann Phree" (a.k.a. Nephele)

Hey, let's not forget Jim Morrison, an avid reader of the Golden Bough, hence, "lost in a Roman wilderness of pain", specifically Aricia. I believe the summer of love was roman pagan in character, whereas the Reagan era was really the dark ages. Come and dig my earth! Harmonicus

Hey, let's not forget Jim Morrison, an avid reader of the Golden Bough, hence, "lost in a Roman wilderness of pain", specifically Aricia. I believe the summer of love was roman pagan in character, whereas the Reagan era was really the dark ages. Come and dig my earth! Harmonicus

Who could forget Mr. Mojo Risin'? Who not only appears in the Doors' 1971 song "L.A. Woman," but also happens to be an anagram alias of Jim Morrison.

So, Harmonicus, where's your name scramble? Do you want to be hippified? B)

-- Nephele

Edited by Nephele