UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Cafe Press

Lost_Warrior

Has anyone used Cafe Press before? I'm seriously considering getting set up to sell some things through them, but I want to make sure there's not any snafus that I haven't known about before. So, can anyone advise?

We've set up an account for UNRV.com. We haven't really sold anything, but I haven't noticed any problems with the account setup, maintenance, etc.

Oh I see. I remember something about Zazzle before.

It seems like you stand to make more money from Cafe Press, but Zazzle has more products. You only get 10% from Zazzle though, and it seems like the chances of selling something from there are less (just by looking at the site's navigation, as someone who would be buying).

Oh I see. I remember something about Zazzle before.

It seems like you stand to make more money from Cafe Press, but Zazzle has more products. You only get 10% from Zazzle though, and it seems like the chances of selling something from there are less (just by looking at the site's navigation, as someone who would be buying).

I liked Zazzle because it offered better products, including black tshirts (at the time Cafe Press didn't). Considering how little we've sold though, we are hardly an authority, but I did want to let you know at least that I haven't had any problems with our actual accounts.