UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Pinacotheca

ASCLEPIADES

Is that a mosque in the background? The architecture doesn't look North African, so I'm going to guess that the scene is in France? If I guessed the place, would it give me a clue to the identity of the figure?

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The architecture looks more French than anything else so if there were old mosques there could you possibly be counting Corsica, where there was a famous exile resident at one point, as separate from France?

Alternatively I seem to remember another famous exile going to Greece.

Guess I'm lucky: Two strikes in one week.

Do you know this guy?

unrv1

Challenge me for some clues!

Jeroen H de Lange,

Amsterdam

(sorry, couldn't upload an image in this forum ... so created a link)

Edited by Auris Arrectibus

I'm not sure what the problem may be since the forum permissions should allow images to be posted by eligible members - which I am sure you both are.

When replying like the other fora on this site there are two options a 'fast reply' which only allows text input and a second option which is available as a tab within the 'fast reply' entry box to use the 'full editor' function. If you click on that button there is then an option to include attachments. You simply have to browse to where you have stored the image on your own PC that you wish to upload and then 'attach this file'.

I can think of a couple of issues that could cause problems with doing this you have either exceeded your attachment allocation for the site as a whole or else the file size is too big (max of 4MB). It should say under the 'attach file' box what your current allowance is. If that is the case then the only option is to go back through some of your earlier posts and possibly gallery remove larger attachments to create more space for the new images and/ or make the image size smaller.