UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Greatest Prank Call Ever

Viggen

Just when you thought it was safe to get a job at a call center, this prank phone call proves that Karma exists, and American's can fight back when it comes to unsolicited calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26

I laughed so hart...

cheers

viggen

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great!!!

Very funny! Reminds me of Darren "Whackhead" Simpson, South Africa's master of prank calls. He has a radio programme called Rude Awakening that is on quite early every morning. If you happen to be in your car at this time and look around at other motorists, you'll see them laughing their heads off while driving. It's almost as entertaining as the pranks themselves. :)

, he pranks a telemarketer trying to sell him a vacuum cleaner.

Here's

in which he annoys a cold caller who tries to get him to get a gym membership.

And here's

where he pranks a telemarketer selling him insurance.

....ahhh good old days when i was in South Africa, i always listened to Highveld Stereo on the morning trip to work, Jeremy Mansfield and his team of the Rude Awakening is by far the best and funniest radio station i have ever heard, and that every single day of the week...

Bwahahaah.

I can tell you that, having worked in a call center, most people are there simply because they can't get a better job, and they care no more about the call than you do aside from getting their pay check .

But I worked in an inbound call center; I didn't have the heart to make outbound calls and try to sell crap to someone when they were trying to relax at home.