UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Semi's tickets

I think Arsenal will beat scum....errrrr... I mean Man U over two legs. Arsenal have hit some good form, they've got their top stars back from injury and are looking pretty good at the moment. Where as Scumchester United are a bit wobbly, and not as solid as they were earlier in the season.

The Chelsea Barcelona tie is gonna be a real beauty, I think the key to the game will be keeping Leo Messi quiet if that is at all possible??? It could be a man to man marking job for Essien again, he did such a good job on Gerrard in the last round that hopefully he can keep Messi out of the game too, but Messi is a different kettle of fish all together, different position, more skillful and tricky. One things for sure it will certainly be an interesting match up.

So hopefully we'll have an all English Final this year Arsenal V Chelsea.

I see . Now, that he lost the cup (by his arrogace), Sir Al will make a meal out of the frog .

BTW - In order to see the two games it will cost -

550 $ (flight)

150 pound (sleep, 3 nights)

600 pound (300 per game)

250 $ (food and stuff)

That is some 8,000 Sheqels !!!

Oh, and one big fight with Lady S

Dreaming...

I see . Now, that he lost the cup (by his arrogace), Sir Al will make a meal out of the frog .

550 $ (flight)

600 pound (300 per game)

250 $ (food and stuff)

Dreaming...

550 $ (flight)

600 pound (300 per game)

250 $ (food and stuff)

Dreaming...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What a game Barca made last night!

Clearly a great team with beautiful game.

I am clearly out of step with the news here - which bunch of multinational mercenaries was playing which, and what was the result?

I am clearly out of step with the news here - which bunch of multinational mercenaries was playing which, and what was the result?

England vs. West Indies, 3rd ODI, 26th May '09

Eng 328/7(50) | WI 270/10(49.4)

Eng won by 58 runs. Man of the match: Prior, Man of the series: Broad

Last 2 overs : 1 1 . 1 1 . | 1 . 1 W

www.cricinfo.com

F :huh: rmosus

Just the Champions League final and FC Barcelona beating Manchester United 2-0

And some of us are cock-a-hoop!! Don't get me wrong - I loathe the bull-murderers as much as anyone (apols to our Spanish members, but Grip should have finished off the Cantabrian campaign (25BC) in true Roman style) but I have been spared the smug faces of the Mancs for yet another year - and we all know they only won last year because JT slipped! When will the media who have orgasms over this bloody team realise they are quite, quite ordinary when compared to the real teams in Europe. Bottom line: the Chels limited Barca to 2 shots on target over two legs. Manure....well, it was there for all to see.... 'We'll do the quadruple' - my backside!

I chose to spend the CL final doing some accounting for work while my son gleefully told me on 15 minutes that Barca were 1-0 ahead. I have to say I didn't watch it. I heartily dislike both sides, so I wasn't really bothered who won. I am not accustomed to rubbing salt into my own wounds. Four penalties anyone?.......

Here's to Everton on Sunday - Keep the Blue Flag Flying High!

ETA: New avatar - I thought it was about time. The Bengal - the epitome of power, grace and beauty. My ultimate ambition is to visit India to see this beauty in his natural habitat before it is too late.

Edited by The Augusta

ETA: New avatar - I thought it was about time. The Bengal - the epitome of power, grace and beauty. My ultimate ambition is to visit India to see this beauty in his natural habitat before it is too late.

It's a great avatar and a beautiful image.

Too late for them? In all likelihood, that would be already the case.

However, if we were still lucky enough to find this beauty in his natural habitat, the odds are at least 99.99% that any of us would be unable to spot him... unless the tiger has some taste for romanophile food.

IMHO, London zoo is as good as any Indian zoo for your goal.

Edited by sylla

Ahh yes - I wondered why the streets were empty and I could ride my motorcycle in peace. Like Formosus, I am a cricket man more than a football (soccer) man - when I show any interest in sport at all, that is.

I tought that Man U actually won ? 2-1, wasn't it ? A brilliant deflection by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the Baby Faced Assasin, in the very last minute of added time, no ? Did I miss something ?

Anyway, the Mancunians shouldn't feel too depressed : they still have two good football teams left : City and City Reserves.

I'd really like to see those Bengal Tigers play that Bar