UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

I Want To Complimant The Moderators!

I remember when I usta to be a really big Communist and I was on this forum called "Che-Lives" and well the moderators are the most sour people I have ever met, their mean, ill spiritied, highly opinionated, and ignorant.

Now the Mods at UNRV....

primuspilus is so cool I mean he is really nice and has a nice sense of humor. Viggen is a kind intelligant person who is neutral on everything and Moonscape is a good debater without starting to attack people.

Three cheers for Primuspilus, Viggen and Moonscape for being wonderful "3 good Emperors!!!!!!" Or should I say the Triumvirate of greatness.

I thank you for devoting your valuable time to these forums to help people understand the Roman world and its wonders. :ph34r:

Whos with me???

Zeke

Guest spartacus

Steady on Zeke!! What are you after? <_<

I agree, the Mods do a cracking job and they do it because they, like us are interested in the Roman World!

Saying PP is cool is stretching it a bit :D so if you are after a reward for creeping, forget it! try entering the Writing Competition instead ! ;)

yup, primuspilus knows much about the topics that occur here, and has helped me many a time.

Just because he wants to congratulate them on a job well done, doesnt make him have a hidden agenda, Spartacus....

On second thought... what are you up to Zeke? <_<