UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roma Victrix Book Trailer

Lanista

No, was just joking. I noticed that all women in the trailer have black hair though, no blonde, brunette or red haired woman. Anyhow, it's a good idea of your mate and it's strange to see my arena name in a trailer knowing that you put Medusa in your novel.

I know you were ;-)

One of the models has red hair - you'll see her when the t-shirts come out, which should be pretty soon.

Yes, Medusa is definitely in RV - that's her fighting name. I called her "Swanhilde" which was the best/nearest I could get to an ancient Germanic "Svenja." (there's an "Audicia" in there as well, courtesy of Nephele. Its great, I just cast the books with all my mates these days...

Your mate is clearly a very talented chap. There's no wonder he knows six women!

A mate of mine did this, and I absolutely love it.

Nice clip.

Have your friend do a youtube clip of us here at UNRV. That might bring a few eyeballs our way. :P

guy also known as gaius

Guy,

Are you sure that would garner more custom this way? Have you considered what some of us may really look like in the flesh?

Mind you I keep getting reminded from my re-enactment days I am a :romansoldier: TV star already - even if I wasn't filmed above the knees :D

BTW Lanista nice video.

Mind you I keep getting reminded from my re-enactment days I am a :romansoldier: TV star already - even if I wasn't filmed above the knees :D

We need to know more of your 15 minutes of fame, Melvadius.

I appeared (briefly and only below the knee) in some of the march pasts of legionnaries used in "What the Roman's Did for us?" TV series.

I appeared (briefly and only below the knee) in some of the march pasts of legionnaries used in "What the Roman's Did for us?" TV series.

Wow! Please can I have your autograph? :D