UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fatboy

Fa Cup Final

OMG! Thierry Henry is out. Definitely. Officially. :blink:

I'm hoping that its just some of Wengers mind games and Henry will parachute into the stadium 5 mins before kick off, but I guess thats pretty unlikely.

4 days and counting...........

My team won tonight, hartlepool 6 Tranmere 5

that puts us into the play off final against Sheffield wed,we should beat sheffield then we,ll be in the Championship!

I hope Arsenal beat man u on saturday.

I watched it, brilliant game. I thought when Tranmere equalised that they'd go on and win it, but you guys held tough. Your keeper had a great match, although Tranmere's last penalty didn't take much saving.

I hope you win your final too - I still haven't forgiven Wednesday for inflicting a grevious 1-0 defeat on us in the Premiership back in '99. Punish them for me. :blink:

lol. I've been highly amused by the Glazer shenanigans. Seeing worried United supporters makes me happy. :blink:

3 days and counting............

Let Battle Commence!

Sneak Preview:

_39918230_vieira_facup_seaman300200.jpg

Oh also, please disregard any unusual posts I may make later on today. I'm likely to be emotional and just a tad inebriated. :blink:

Good luck today P, well no, not good luck exactly. Misfortune and dissapointment rather.

Gah, I wanted ManU to win simply because I never support London Teams, except Chelsea if I'm drunk enough.

Yay. A victory somewhat tempered by the fact that we, well.... sucked. Yes, we were jammy bastids.

Why we decided to play a 4-5-1 formation I don't know, everyone knows we can only play one way.

If its any consolation, I'm pretty dissapointed too. It wasn't the cup I wanted so much as a statement of Arsenals superiority over Man Utd. If anything the opposite happened. Ah well, a win is a win.

The whole match was something of a letdown, kind of inevitable I suppose. The players seemed to be under orders to be on their best behaviour. I blame people like me for building it up too much :D

Its OK, next season we will destroy Arsenal at every encounter. Revenge is best served cold! (Must....must practise penalties....)

I hate the word soccer

Man u deserved to win it,Arsenal struggled without Henry.

Man u deserved to win it,Arsenal struggled without Henry.

Just the nature of the game. It's the round thing going into the back of the net that counts. We've all said "not fair" about our teams, but fortune can swing either way and that's one of the reasons I like it.

Jim.