UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

What Are People On This Site

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

future historian, writing is a huge part of history and if you dont have good writing techniques and habits, then you will not be taken seriously as a historian. You still have a lot of time to correct this, but please do not disregard the importance of good writing. And I side with PP here in getting a bit iritated when people do not bother to use different languages correctly and pay no attention to its various areas.

No i can wright when i feel i need it to write perfectly. I feel like t is less fun to wrte when i pick out every detail now im sory for an anger but if you dont like dont reaad my posts in my opinion its your loss. now can we get off of this writing thing please

Hope my spelling isn't to bad.

I think I spell perfectly normal, though I admit I do have my mistakes I try my hardest to make everything look decent and correct.

Futurehistorian.....don't worry man, when you really try hard at spelling and take hours to write something out and you stay here on these forums you will learn to spell very well. Because communication is the key to the future.

Zeke