UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Message to all!

Crispina

The Romans decreed that this was the season of goodwill long before credit was given to some Judaean kid. Right and proper we should celebrate. Eat, drink, and be marry, for tomorrow we study!

SVQ5HAwu5yu7jHIFaqm8D88CrPpEmF8zDxHKQUEs

For once I am hatching new year resolutions to tackle these stressful years. Perhaps to fight like Rome did against Hannibal; don't lose hope or accept defeat, but grind onward towards eventual success. Pace myself sustainably but maintain purpose.

For example preserve health by pushing away food and drink that's bad for me, except for a bit needed to preserve sanity. Push away toxic relationships, whether they be medical, financial, or social except for those needing more time to replace. Avoid idleness or mediocre entertainment while seeking worthier pursuits.

Season greetings to you, folks! Merry Xmas and with best wishes for the coming year as well!

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽ…

ย 

PS Sorry, I forgot to mention to you earlier that in Russia we celebrate Xmas on 7th of January by Orthodox calendar, that's why on the 24th of December we can enjoy the vicious Satanic musicย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Edited by Novosedoff