UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Afr 205- Code

is identifying yourself as US military does not fall under those code.

and accidentally devulge confidntial military information. just asking ?

in WW II, when the German pilot was down, the Allies can identify their unit and location.

simply by those ordinary theater, bus , and public ticket. and the question what is your unit.

I don't know anything about this code directly, 1SG Valens more likely knows more about it; but in general, I go off the standards of the profiles I see on military.com, I only tell people my Battalion, which is 501st, and post on the net, and my MOS. If they want to figure out more about my identity, they can do the rest of the detective work themselves, cause I'm not voluntarily getting any closer than that. Once I leave my current unit, I'll list my company and combat ther aters I've been to, but not till I'll get elsewhere.

The US military has manuals on what to and say do when captured/tortured, but for some strange reason some of the simple basic stuff is classified, so I'm not going to say any on the net without Felix or Valens taking the lead on the subject, and only under thier guidance; however, I will say this, in theater, we are told to trust no-one, especially civilian contracters, and never give them even basic military information that is public knowledge, like the size of a battalion or regiment, what this or that MOS does, manual names, etc. It's stuff I have no problem telling someone on the streets thinking about joining the military, but in war, that stuff can contribute to enemy intelligence.

i am thinking more about "nuclear war scenario", for conventional warfare have now become LIC case.

sometime ago, "it happen in a live TV with Radio program", i will not directly mentioned it. i watch it.

some worker mentioned that they have worked in an underground US Military base, that have this and

that, they are blindfolded when entering and leaving, local people can easily identify the general area.

and it indicated, could be a missile silo, luckily the anchorman personally censor it indirectly & directly.

although the base are not public knowledged, local talk of seeing weird flying and sounds.

it been a US Policy never to deny or acknowledged, a secret AFB ( Missile ) base exist.

cause I'm lost to what you were trying to convey.

i am not conveying anything, i am a civilian, it just happen military education was one

of my primary hobby next to theology study.( i already created 2 military wargame in board )

as to what i mean to LIC, it means Low Intensity Conflict kind of war.

the US Military now have no "Fear" of any Form of conventional warfare.

Except to Nuclear War. where survivor's next day is the doomday death.

most airborne division have big and heavy plane, like what the Nuke Pre-Emptive air-force is using.

so what i mean your base will be magnet to ICBM target, in case of nuke war.

i hope i make it clear.

so I'm sure you can get into trouble for this.

they will only make me famous and known.

i have been reprimanded by some military personnel for my battletank game. but i'm civilian.

the "one" who have been featured in TV, but only once.

they say it is the most realistic military wargame model they see in their life for the first time.

and exponential probability of variation is extremely high.

i can even properly do an standard US military organizational structure, i can post it, if i want it,

but if you are the one who will do it, i think you will be reprimanded or get into trouble.

but i will try it later, to see if i will get into trouble. like my post

Is Jesus Christ really God from the begining article.