UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Emperor Quiz

Ursus

You scored as Vespasian.

Your attention to military affairs and your humble life make you Vespasian, one of the great emperors. Nearly your whole life you have fought wars of conquest or crushed rebellions, and in fact you have earned the empire in this way after the bloody civil war of The Year of the Four Emperors. The empire is in capable hands with your practicality and discipline.

I made that quiz. *bow* :)

I know, it could be a bit shorter.

You scored as Vitellius.

You are Vitellius the fat! You live up being emperor while you can because you know the world around you could collapse at any moment. Perhaps you dwell on this fact too much, because after a few months your legions will be defeated and you will die in humiliation for your sloth.

Ok, i'm just glad I didn't get Caligula.

Hadrian 86%

Vespasian 79%

Commodus 71%

Trajan 71%

Augustus 64%

Marcus Aurelius 64%

Antoninus Pius 64%

Nerva 50%

Tiberius 43%

Domitian 43%

Claudius 29%

Vitellius 29%

Nero 14%

Caligula 0%

You scored as Hadrian.

1116620472hadrian.JPG

You are the great emperor Hadrian. Not only great for the fact that he didn't mess something up, but he relentlessly administered the empire and set viable borders. Art, cultivation and wisdom mark your reign. The fact that you prefer the boys really helps with the wise handing over of the purple to only the most qualified.

Once again, i'm just glad it wasn't Caligula or Nero.. I would have been happier without the whole, "Boys" comment, and the fact that Hadrian was by far the most bi-sexual of emperors.

You are Augustus! First emperor of the Romans and one of the greatest statesmen in the ancient world. You brilliantly eased the old Republic into the Principate and set the path for an empire that would last for centuries and form the underpinnings for all western civilization. Hail Caesar!

Augustus

100%

Marcus Aurelius

86%

Hadrian

71%

Antoninus Pius

71%

Nerva

57%

Vespasian

57%

Tiberius

50%

Trajan

50%

Claudius

50%

Domitian

43%

Vitellius

43%

Nero

32%

Caligula

21%

Commodus

18%

lol Augustus wow!

Zeke

Hard to ask to any questions but... ;)

My scored as Trajan

You are quite fortunate to rank as the emperor Trajan, possibly the greatest of Roman emperors. You have relentlessly expanded the empire and even humbled the mighty Parthian empire. Loved by all, vastly larger than life, you are the model for all future emperors. It is hard to find a bad thing to say about you. HAIL CAESAR!

Trajan 86%

Vespasian 75%

Marcus Aurelius 75%

Nerva 71%

Antoninus Pius 71%

Claudius 71%

Hadrian 61%

Domitian 57%

Augustus 54%

Tiberius 54%

Commodus 54%

Caligula 39%

Nero 32%

Favonius Cornelius, can you post the written results for all the emperors? I think it'll be a while before we get anywhere near it, and we might not get Caligula at all.

You scored as Vitellius.

You are Vitellius the fat! You live up being emperor while you can because you know the world around you could collapse at any moment. Perhaps you dwell on this fact too much, because after a few months your legions will be defeated and you will die in humiliation for your sloth.

1116617091vit.JPG

You scored as Claudius.

Dear Clau-Clau-Clau-Claudius. One of the most curious of the emperors, you have a clubbed foot and stammer all the time, but these have only served you well in avoiding notice. Behind the facade of a fool is a penetrating intellect that will lead the empire wisely. You conquer Britannia, and later the BBC will make a series about you. Your kind heart however will do you in, as your loved wife will poison you for her own schemes.

1116615994claudius.JPG

You scored as Nero.

The man who is said to have played his fiddle while Rome burned, You are Nero and the last of the Julio-Claudian dynasty. Probably misunderstood by history for your methods, you will be seen as a fop and a fool who loved himself and the arts too much. You will die on your own knife just as soon as the need for action presents itself.

1116616603nero.JPG