UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Emperor Quiz

Ursus

You scored as Tiberius.

You are Tiberius, actually a good emperor in the scheme of things, but eventually you will become hated because you hated yourself and your role. You never really wanted to become emperor, and you never really got what you wanted in life. These unfulfilled aspirations will lead to dark moods and an eventual indulgent isolation on the Isle of Capri.

1116615442tiberius.JPG

You scored as Caligula.

Your endearing nickname 'Little-Boots' will become associated with fear and madness later in life. While your reign started out on a good note, your warped upbringing and probably mental deformity will cause you to be known to history as the worst of Roman emperors. You will die assassinated a hated man.

1116614731caligula.JPG

You scored as Nerva.

As Nerva you will have a short reign, but only because you are quite old. You have no enemies, have good relations with the senate and make a number of very prudent decisions for the empire. A well earned 'Hail Caesar!' to you.

1116619379nerv.JPG

You scored as Commodus.

Way to go, you are Commodus, harbinger of the end of the empire. Your megalomania resembles Caligula's, but you are at least popular with your fixation on the games in the Coliseum. Despite your best efforts to promote yourself and your so called golden age, no one is convinced. After you come 100 years of bloody civil war.

1116622552comm.JPG

You scored as Domitian.

Being Domitian isn't easy. The only way you understand how to do things well is by doing them yourself, and indeed you do them well, but the exclusion of important men from the process will eventually earn you your death. You are typical of many Roman emperors: thanklessly efficient and misunderstood due to the machinations of your enemies.

1116618721dom.JPG

You scored as Antoninus Pius.

Your attention to good character and stability has earned you your standing as Antoninus Pius. Your long and moderate reign is probably one of the most peaceful epics in human history up to the modern age. It is too bad more emperors did not share your humility.

1116621087ant.JPG

You scored as Marcus Aurelius.

Your attention to duty even when the going gets rough has earned you the identity of Marcus Aurelius. A philosopher-emperor, he used Stoic musings to steel his resolve against a hard lot in life. You know few years of peace, and believe the only final answer to the empire's problems is a complete conquest of Europe. Despite this, you are probably one of the most human and thoughtful emperors in the history of mankind. Hail Caesar!

I scored as Marcus Aurelius as well :)

Your attention to duty even when the going gets rough has earned you the identity of Marcus Aurelius. A philosopher-emperor, he used Stoic musings to steel his resolve against a hard lot in life. You know few years of peace, and believe the only final answer to the empire's problems is a complete conquest of Europe. Despite this, you are probably one of the most human and thoughtful emperors in the history of mankind. Hail Caesar!

That's quite interesting. The "restorer of the world" has long been my favourite Emperor, this is quite an accurate quiz :)

• 1 month later...

Augustus!

Augustus = 89%

Domitian = 86%

Antoninus Pius = 82%

Claudius = 68%

Tiberius = 64%

Nerva = 57%

Hadrian = 50%

Caligula = 46%

Vespasian/Commodus/Vitellius = 43%

Marcus Aurelius = 36%

and Nero = 29%

I really expected Tiberius or Domitian myself. The fact that Domitian is second is no surprise. I'm shocked Tiberius is so far down!

Trajan

96%

Vespasian

82%

Augustus

82%

Marcus Aurelius

71%

Hadrian

68%

Tiberius

61%

Nerva

57%

Antoninus Pius

54%

Claudius

50%

Vitellius

46%

Domitian

43%

Commodus

43%

Nero

29%

Caligula

18%

I ranked as Trajan

You are quite fortunate to rank as the emperor Trajan, possibly the greatest of Roman emperors. You have relentlessly expanded the empire and even humbled the mighty Parthian empire. Loved by all, vastly larger than life, you are the model for all future emperors. It is hard to find a bad thing to say about you. HAIL CAESAR!

Trajan

79%

Tiberius

71%

Marcus Aurelius

68%

Antoninus Pius

61%

Vespasian

61%

Domitian

57%

Augustus

54%

Nerva

50%

Claudius

39%

Hadrian

39%

Vitellius

32%

Nero

21%

Caligula

14%

Commodus

7%

You scored as Antoninus Pius.

Your attention to good character and stability has earned you your standing as Antoninus Pius. Your long and moderate reign is probably one of the most peaceful epics in human history up to the modern age. It is too bad more emperors did not share your humility.

Augustus

86%

Antoninus Pius

86%

Trajan

79%

Tiberius

75%

Nerva

71%

Vespasian

68%

Domitian

68%

Hadrian

68%

Nero

64%

Claudius

64%

Marcus Aurelius

57%

Vitellius

46%

Commodus

18%

Caligula

4%

I guess its because I wasnt pro military expansion

No matter how much i answer it i'll never come out as Vespasian/Trajan etc because i generally would rather avoid fighting and avoid expanding the Empire. I'd prefer peace to war any day.

I'd definately be more concerned with exercising greater control over a slightly smaller empire. I'd quite happily play around with numbers, mess around with taxation and go into things in meticulous detail. As they always say if you want something doing properly, you've got to do it yourself, unless you're totally enept at it then it's wiser to delegate.

Which is probably why i came out with Augustus.

Marcus Aurelius just ahead of Tiberius :lol: