You're not missing anything Macro!!!

Only joking Mark :thumbdown:

Hi everyone,

My name is Mark and I am fom Scotland in the UK :lol:

What is Scotland like? I have always wanted to go there :no:

~Thanks for the welcome Northern Neil!

You're not missing anything Macro!!!

Only joking Mark :thumbdown:

But I am am missing stuff :P Scotland has so much history!

Greetings everyone!

I know I have been here for a few weeks now, but seemed to have missed this introduction post!

I am originally from Berlin (East Side of the Wall) Germany. Prezlauer Berg/Berlin to be exact. Now I live in Berlin and in the USA part time (when my job calls for it).

Great to be on a board with so many people from so many different areas!

Rompe

Greetings everyone!

I know I have been here for a few weeks now, but seemed to have missed this introduction post!

I am originally from Berlin (East Side of the Wall) Germany. Prezlauer Berg/Berlin to be exact. Now I live in Berlin and in the USA part time (when my job calls for it).

Rompe

I am going to visit Berlin at the end of this year! is it nice there?

I'm from a sleepy little village called Alkborough in North Lincolnshire. If you follow Ermine Street up from Lindum (Lincoln), it ends at the Abus Fluvius (Humber Estuary) at a village called Winteringham (thought to be 'Ad Abum'). You will find Alkborough a few miles to the west.

Alkborough was thought to have a Roman past by none other than Wiliam Stukeley. In his

Greetings everyone!

Rompe

I am going to visit Berlin at the end of this year! is it nice there?

Hey Centurion Macro!

Berlin is lovely, but it also depends on what parts you are going to visit, kind of like any town. The part I grew up in "Prenzlauer Berg/Berlin", in the 80s before the wall fell, was the "Bohemian" part of Berlin and still is a very cultural area where a lot of "performers" still live (one reason I still have a place there =) ). I would be more than happy to give you some "tour advice" if you want to see anything special or any certain areas etc. Feel free to drop me a Private Message if you would like. Im more than happy to help =)

Also, if you are into beautiful scenery, you do not have to drive far outside of Berlin (or take metro etc) to see beautiful rolling hills, mountains, seaside beaches etc. Wow, I am making this sound like a vacation resort! hehe

If 100 degree heat, and tornado's are your thing then yes!

All kidding aside, to be honest, now is a good time of the year to come. The really hot days of summer are pretty much over thankfully.

Sudbury Ontario Canada

Hi All -

I was born in Brooklyn, NY, and like most Brooklynites, have moved to New Jersey. I live in Old Bridge, NJ with my wife and 2 young girls (ages 7 and 5).

It's nice to see the diversity in this group! :rolleyes:

I am really enjoying my time so far. Look forward to spending time here!

Marius (Mario)

Hi All -

I was born in Brooklyn, NY, and like most Brooklynites, have moved to New Jersey. I live in Old Bridge, NJ with my wife and 2 young girls (ages 7 and 5).

It's nice to see the diversity in this group! :)

I am really enjoying my time so far. Look forward to spending time here!

Marius (Mario)

Is Brooklyn nice? I heard that it is really busy around there.

Where do we all come from?

I'm not sure. I seem to have sprung forth from inside my mothers tummy but it's a bit difficult to see how we could all get in there. My physics teacher assured me it was the birds and the bees (which means I'm actually a feathered insect). A comedy author however insists I'm descended from apes, an idea put forward by Darwin who got laughed at. Paleontologists tell me my dim distant ancestors (through various gerbils, mammal-like reptiles, amphibians, fish, and several-celled jellyblobs) are slime. Then again, Fred Hoyle says life did not originate on Earth at all, which makes me a space alien. Some people have ventured the suggestion I come from a looney bin, whilst others tell me they know where I come from but never elaborate because they're too busy disagreeing with what I've just said.

But then again, it seems the stuff we're all made of were once fused together in a long gone star, which implies we all come from a small tiny spot that contained everything. And we blew that up too :D