UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

My Personal Radio Station

Viggen

:fish: that is amazing!

That is very good, but it says that it can only offer the music services to the United States! How does that work?

they probably have only a license to deliver the music within the USA,

i had the same problem (wasnt aware of the license issue though and just added a USA postal code (90210 hehe, the only postal code i know (you know the teenager series from the 90s) and then it just went on to deliver music...

cheers, viggen

That is very good, but it says that it can only offer the music services to the United States! How does that work?

they probably have only a license to deliver the music within the USA,

i had the same problem (wasnt aware of the license issue though and just added a USA postal code (90210 hehe, the only postal code i know (you know the teenager series from the 90s) and then it just went on to deliver music...

cheers, viggen

LOL, Beverly Hills 90210. Well if you need another American zip code, mine is 60660 ( pretty easy isn't it).

Ah, fair enough, that sounds like a logical idea. I just didn't know how many numbers were in Zip codes - Australia operates under 4 digit post codes.

Wow, that works like a dream! Thanks extremely for that link Viggen, now i can annoy my younger brother ( a big rap fan) with ACDC :)

Edited by Tobias

Cool, I've never seen anything liek that before. Though, with a dialup connection those things tend not to work too well. I haven't tried this one yet.

I think there's several of those type sites around...one of them actually has DJ's, I know two of the DJs there.