UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Stargate- Egypt Alien Theories

All bogus.

What you said was so true. The Egyptian people built it not aliens. If you think that aliens came in the middle of the Sahara and decided to make pyramids to worship the myth of Ra you must be insane. This is all bogus the Egyptians built those pyramids by hard work and determination. How come the pyramids in Mexico isn't questioned? Just because many do not know how to replicated the pyramids does not mean they were not built by humans. I went up close to the pyramids and indeed they were built by human hands. Give props where props are due. I'm and Egyptian and proud to say that my ancestors built those. So please don't say that the aliens made the pyramids, sphinx, or any of that, this is our pride.

• 1 year later...
You would think a culture that built interdimensional worm-hole technology could find better ways to mine its ore than using illiterate slaves and pack animals. B)

Oh Dear.

We (The Goa'Uld) did not build the gate network - the Ancients did.

We just used the Taur'i as hosts and cattle.

The Pyramids - along with the other temples - were indeed built by the Egyptians. But when?

There is very good evidence to show the Sphinx, The so-called "Valley Temple", the Osireion and other megalithic buildings, are far, far older than the supposed dates of circa 2500BC.

What is more likely is they were restored in 2500BC, in a similar manner to the wat Thutmosis IV restored the sphinx. As far as the Sphinx being Khafre, this is also impossible as there is a clear reference to the Sphinx in Khufu's reign (who preceded Khafre) where it is written in the"Gods of the Egyptians, Vol 1, p184" (trans. Budge) and refers not only to the Sphinx, but also the Valley Temple (built from stone carved out of the Sphinx Enclosure).

The site iotself was laid out circa 11,500 years ago in the Age of Leo.

What was added to it in the Pyramid Age is another matter altogether.

But certainly, no Aliens built it. Why conventional archaeology refuses to acceppt this is a mystery, as far from defaming the Ancient Egyptians, it actually increases their history back to before the floods when the Last great Ice Age ended.....

Edited by Ba'al

Salve!

X-traordinary claims require X-traordinary proofs.

The quid is not the estimation of the statistical chance for life existence outside the Earth (anyway, we simply don't have enough information. It's like estimating the chance for the existence of a doppelganger of any of us anywhere; the only

Edited by ASCLEPIADES

Yes, yes, I can see it all so clearly now!

The aliens have built up an advanced civilization, traveled the stars, built wormholes and now they decide to build huge pyramids of stone on a loony planet with all but no technology in the pattern of Orions belt to show us where they come from in 3500 years so that they'll know for sure that we become their friends and won't exterminate them!

Pyramids are artificial mountains (apart from their particular religious significance) and as such represent an expression of the human psyche. There's no reason to believe any cultural links across the atlantic.

Aliens are just that. They're not human. They wouldn't have human hopes, dreams, aspirations, or motivations. You simply wouldn't be able to second-guess what their intentions are. How would they treat us if they arrived tomorrow? Impossible to say. What can be said is that human society would fragment. There would be those who welcome and worship our 'new masters from outer space', there would be others out on a bug-hunt as soon as the ol' huntin' rifle can be pulled off the shelf.

Experience of how primitive cultures adapt to modern civilisation gives a very unpromising precedent.

Salve!

There's an even easier rational explanation for the multiple unrelated building of pyramids or pyramid-like structures; it is the most stable of your possible geometrical designs, because the bulk of the mass is closer to the ground and consequently there is less weight pushing down from above. If you simply get stone over stone or sand over sand, you will always end with a pyramidal structure, even if you are an ant or a termite.

Possibly, but the 'bent pyramid' in egypt? The architect realised halfway through construction that his taller design was going to collapse, and ordered a shallower angle for the top half. In any case, if the egyptians were only concerned with stable structures, a subterranean tomb like abu simbel was better surely? The pyramids were designed to make a statement about the guy interred within. Stability wasn't the primary reason.

There would be those who welcome and worship our 'new masters from outer space', there would be others out on a bug-hunt as soon as the ol' huntin' rifle can be pulled off the shelf.

I will pledge allegiance to our new alien masters in exchange for not being eaten or anally probed.

There would be those who welcome and worship our 'new masters from outer space', there would be others out on a bug-hunt as soon as the ol' huntin' rifle can be pulled off the shelf.

I will pledge allegiance to our new alien masters in exchange for not being eaten or anally probed.

or worse :) tol dto watch Alexander another time

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o

"Hello I'm Alexander"

"Hi, Im Hephaitos"

Random shot of Eagle

"blablablabla"

"Alexander go kill Darius."

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hopefully are alien masters aren't interested in Alexander

vtc

I'll bet you a botlle of Falern and an amphora of garum that in 5 lifetimes humans will contact inteligent life!

Where do you propose to get the garum from? Are the aliens going to bestow time travel on us as well? ;)

I have 5 lifetimes to worry about that because I have to pay at the end. :)

Anyway, I don't believe that inteligent life exists. You humans are flattering yourself!