UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

New Roman Empire Wallmap Feedback

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add that every Equestrian is eligible for a special rate.

If you are an Equestrian and interested send me a pm and i will tell you how you can get hold of this beautiful wallmap for a special "Equestrian" price...

cheers

viggen

Holy...that map looks amazing. Sadly, I have no means of credit card to use to pay. I'm still only 16.

If there is a way to pay for it by cash thru mail, let me know?

Hi Flavius, I'm afraid that sending cash via the mail is generally considered a bad idea, but contact me via PM and I'm sure we can figure out something simple enough.

Now that is a magnificent map. If was tempted at the old one, this new one has pushed me over the edge. As such, i'll pull together enough funds to buy this one, i think, just gotta con my parents into allowing me to borrow their credit card...:)

The link also mentions a really good idea--selling laminated versions of the map. I'd have gladly paid extra to avoid the bother of having it done locally. Plus, there might be some discount for doing multiples, and the discount could be taken as profit for the secret UNRV patrician orgies that we plebs are always hearing about. :)

Well i've bought my map - i decided to treat myself to an early birthday present :)

Just so folks know, I've had a couple of complaints about damaged maps (banged up and torn edges... which will be replaced of course). I've ordered some poly poster sleeves to help provide additional protection in the shipping process.

Well i've bought my map - i decided to treat myself to an early birthday present ;)

Just so folks know, I've had a couple of complaints about damaged maps (banged up and torn edges... which will be replaced of course). I've ordered some poly poster sleeves to help provide additional protection in the shipping process.

Primus,

My map did have a couple of tears on the edges.. However, I have already given it for framing and the frame maker said that the mat would cover the damages and would not be visible.

The map looks great and it will take a couple of weeks for them to frame it. It's going to cost me a pretty penny though, as frames are pretty expensive and I went with an antique frame that matches the look and colors on the map.

Well i've bought my map - i decided to treat myself to an early birthday present ;)

Primus,

My map did have a couple of tears on the edges.. However, I have already given it for framing and the frame maker said that the mat would cover the damages and would not be visible.

The map looks great and it will take a couple of weeks for them to frame it. It's going to cost me a pretty penny though, as frames are pretty expensive and I went with an antique frame that matches the look and colors on the map.

Since I've only actually heard this from a couple of people I just hope there aren't some out there who remain quiet and unhappy about damage, either slight or major, rather than let us know when we would gladly replace it to their satisfaction. Though I'm sure these sleeves we ordered should really should help protect those edges while en route.

At any rate I just had one framed as well. I was a bit shocked (hmm more like flabbergasted) at the cost but am extremely pleased with the result.