UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

World Cup 2006

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are excused. Cry well. Cry long. Cry often. :lol:

:ph34r:

Alright I cried, now I'm simply angry and outraged. I must take my revenge out on someone. What shall I ever do? Maybe hire the mafia to carry out my revenge, or maybe the next time the Italian national team plays, I'll take my clothes off and jump on the field to mock the Italian players by drawing the flag of Italy on my visible backside.

Anger, outrage and revenge are entrees best eaten cold. Do dine often. Mayhaps your purse is lighter by a few lira!?. In any event do you really think that the Mothers And Fathers Italian Association would aid you in your unholy quest? :lol:

You are encouraged in your last endeavor. :( Please give early warning B)

P. S. My Lord, I have made some comments to your usual excellent pictures in re 'Scutum".

Yeah, but the Sox lost...in the 19th :ph34r:

And well they should!

You are encouraged in your last endeavor. :lol: Please give early warning :lol:

Look for me in Euro 2008. I'll try to get a tan :ph34r:

In the meanwhile, would you like to buy a slightly used pony tail to pin on your backside in 2008? :ph34r:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Why did the referee give a penalty kick for nothing? Why did he canceled a good goal? Why the italians stopped playing? What was Zidane thinking? Who/what are the Sox? Why does my head hurts? Do you think that is because of the beer that I used to obscure that lousy final game? How can you get a tan on your painted backside when you have a ponytail? How did France get to the final? Ribery plays football? Does life after the World Cup exists?

Why did the referee give a penalty kick for nothing? Why did he canceled a good goal? Why the italians stopped playing? What was Zidane thinking? Who/what are the Sox? Why does my head hurts? Do you think that is because of the beer that I used to obscure that lousy final game? How can you get a tan on your painted backside when you have a ponytail? How did France get to the final? Ribery plays football? Does life after the World Cup exists?

Kosmo, I see you have a troubled mind, so I thank you for that post, all of a sudden I don't feel so lonely anymore, it's good to have company when you're down.

I will concentrate on getting a tan before I do the painting part in two years, and the ponytail thing was not my idea, it came from the creative head of Gaius Octavius.

I honestly don't know how to answer the rest of your questions, I'm just as confused as you are.

Kosmo: The Red Sox lost to the White Sox after 19 innings. Baseball! ^_^

The question isn't so much what was Zidane thinking, but rather which head he was thinking with. :( Doesn't it occur that Zidane could have started the affair? -_-

Didn't you see the barber shop doings at the end of the game? :lol: Gaius' creative mind indeed! :ph34r:

We all know that the 'best' team always looses. :ph34r:

As a Doctor of Metaphysics, I suggest that you and tflex pop a pill; nab a nap and wait until the next Cup! :P Then, put your gold on the U.S. :lol:

B)

Then, put your gold on the U.S. B)

:P

The U.S. have to go after Klinsmann for coach. The Germans seem to want him back, but if the U.S. is serious about winning a world cup they have to pull them dollars out of their fat pockets and get a decent coach that can change the whole complexion of the team, and motivate the young players.

Edited by tflex

Then, put your gold on the U.S.

As much as I wish to see my adopted homeland do well, and thus promote the sport of the world here, the US will be waiting a LOOOOOONNNG time before they get a chance in a final. Football is one sport where steriods and $$$$ don't reign supreme.

Then, put your gold on the U.S.

As much as I wish to see my adopted homeland do well, and thus promote the sport of the world here, the US will be waiting a LOOOOOONNNG time before they get a chance in a final. Football is one sport where steriods and $$$$ don't reign supreme.

Your prayers worked for Italy, so get to work on the U.S. Four years? Twaddle! The U.S. went to the moon in less than ten. Oh, Iupiter, that's jingoism! I'm dead, once again.

Just in case you are not old enough to remember, once upon a time we had Georgio Chinaglia, Franz Beckenbauer and the inimitable Pele on the Cosmos.

And like I say $$$ don't count in International football.!!

$$$ do matter in terms of organizing and training the best possible team, as well as attracting young talent. If you look at those African teams that are booming with talent, they simply don't have the organization, training, discpline and facilities of the European and South American teams. That does matter when you're playing on the international level.

Edited by tflex