UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

How White Trash Are You?

Virgil61

Ok, so I answered questions in a manor that would push me farther up the curb without lying; i.e like smoking, I don't anymore but did in the past so answered yes. Anyway though this is not a true reflection of my present self, apparently the culmination of my life's experience would tend to prove that I am:

42% Redneck :punk:

Would you expect any less from the resident Southerner?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Kings Ale, all the way.

Then throwing up and going out to vandalize something...

Little Kings... do those come in an 8-pack of short bottles and have a crisp, peppery taste? If so, I distinctly remember drinking that and shooting at ducks and geese at the park with a pellet pistol late at night. I'm pretty sure I chewed Copenhagen at that point, also.

Little Kings Ale, all the way.

Then throwing up and going out to vandalize something...

Little Kings... do those come in an 8-pack of short bottles and have a crisp, peppery taste? If so, I distinctly remember drinking that and shooting at ducks and geese at the park with a pellet pistol late at night.

LOL I have that exact same memory but it involved Budweiser instead of Little Kings :o Thank God I was never a very good shot. I remember my girlfriend at the time gave me 10 kinds of hell about it hehe. I had forgot all about it until I read this,hopefully I can forget it again.

Little Kings... do those come in an 8-pack of short bottles and have a crisp, peppery taste? If so, I distinctly remember drinking that and shooting at ducks and geese at the park with a pellet pistol late at night. I'm pretty sure I chewed Copenhagen at that point, also.

I think the peppery taste was the Copenhagen. :D

They did come in the shorts and had a fair tatste for cheap ale. Main reason I loved 'em was that you could shoot down about six in quick order, get a great buzz, and not have to go take a leak every 10 minutes. :o

LOL I have that exact same memory but it involved Budweiser instead of Little Kings Thank God I was never a very good shot. I remember my girlfriend at the time gave me 10 kinds of hell about it hehe. I had forgot all about it until I read this,hopefully I can forget it again.

You two shot at things? Me, I was a peaceful drunk. Just ripped up signs or mail boxes by hand...or "turfed" yards.

And got into fights with two or more guys at once to prove my manhood :(

(still not quite sure how I survived from 17 to 22-years-old )

"Not at all White Trashy!"

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

Funny. Thirty years ago, white trash hated snooty/elitist/country-club Republicans; now, it's the Democrats who are viewed as snooty and elitist. How quickly stereotypes can change!

Edited by M. Porcius Cato

"Not at all White Trashy!"

I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

Funny. Thirty years ago, white trash hated snooty/elitist/country-club Republicans; now, it's the Democrats who are viewed as snooty and elitist. How quickly stereotypes can change!

Yeah, the Democrats where orginally the party that supported slavery. Now its the Republicans...

Edited by WotWotius

I am 27% White Trash.

The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

Ah, who needs 'em I could not answer half the questions. I'm only 15 years old. I wear my black brownish hair short, thank you very much. People at school call me 'white' so I'm not surprised. I like to call myself Hispanic/Mediterranian, but it doesen't work.

See, Ursus was right the Romans do have more class then we do.