UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

What evil regimes (real or fictional) do you most dislike?

Guest GBaxter

EXCLUDING the Roman Empire, what disliked current, recent or historic / ancient evil regime/s (be they real ones and / or also any fictional ones written about in any books) would you most like to topple or have toppled

Every nation state ever created at NationStates

Which reminds me.... It's time for me to create a new nation of my own and gleefully SMASH my fantasized authoritarian fist down upon my pitiful subjects! Wheeee!

and please say HOW you reckon you would or would've (seriously or humorously) successfully gone about doing or achieving it ?

Shan't. The truly SMART villains don't let themselves get sucked into explaining their modus operandi. Once they start doing that and get distracted, you just know the so-called "hero" is going to seize his opportunity to turn the tables.

-- Nephele

The Federation of the Star Trek universe. I never saw a bunch of boorish, politically correct pansies. The Romulans should conquer them.

Hands down the best answer on the thread, especially the Next Generation folks. Then Pol Pot's regime.

GO - I am VERY pleased that your post was meant to be sarcastic, but I regret that didn 't come across in context, at least to me.

I'll try to look up some of your blogs sometime. I'm sure they'll be evrey interesting.

Regards,

Phil

Fox News - very good pick, but how could they be taken down.

This US news outlet has been the loudest cheerleader for Bush and his invasion of Iraq. The results of the midterm elections show both Bush and his war to be very unpopular these days. Ergo, I expect the fortunes of Fox News will soon decline.

Edited by Ludovicus

My favorite evil peoples are the Alien Combine Regime.

I watched some silly Area 51 show on the history channel yesterday, so, to be original; I'll overthrow the Camo Dudes. :rolleyes:

(In conjunction with the obvious evils of the world.)

Edited by Antiochus of Seleucia