UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Vibius Tiberius Costa

ROME: 2nd series debut

The first episode aired in Perth australia on thurs 14th dec and i missed it :blink:

can you believe it, i missed it?

The very samll advert i saw of it promised the real intrigue of what really happened

If any1 else saw it to please fill me in, but if its not out anywhere else nvm.

Can I haev a complete summary if anyone has seen it? :blink:

The first episode aired in Perth australia on thurs 14th dec and i missed it :blink:

can you believe it, i missed it?

The very samll advert i saw of it promised the real intrigue of what really happened

If any1 else saw it to please fill me in, but if its not out anywhere else nvm.

Can I haev a complete summary if anyone has seen it? :blink:

I would be quite surprised if it aired in Australia prior to its debut on HBO or the BBC (due to propriety rights, licensing and such). Are you sure it was season 2 that aired and not simply a repeat of season 1?

According to the HBO Rome home page, season 2 begins January 14 in North America.

Are you sure it was ROME and not ROAM, the series about the aborigine who goes walkabout in the outback with his digeridoo, mate?

Is there much interest in Ancient History in Western Australia? When I was in Sydney (which I know is the other side) the topics of conversation were Cricket, rugby, lager (VB), vegemite and cricket. I know I said cricket twice-it was very popular.

Edited by spittle

I myself am testament to interest in Ancient History in Australia, it'd depend heavily on the circles you move in, as would be the case anywhere in the world. To confirm, it was a season 1 episode that screened last night, both here in Melbourne and in Perth.

Primus Pilus: My mistake, sorry.

Spittle: no there is nothing in wa history, but im english born and lived there a long time, ive went to trier, verulanium and rome so i got interested through them, when moved here i missed roman stuff.

Germanicus: thanks for that