UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Love is a many splendored thing

Ursus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, those poems would ruin my image around here.

Besides ... what if they work and you all start swooning for me?

Yeah, as the saying goes some things are better left unsaid. And also if you check out my signature it reads, 'so it is written, so shall it be.'

I too have fallen in love - with Pvt. Bohp. Lt. Percy to be Best Man. Pvt. Baldrick to be flower girl. Don't need no stinking love songs! All are invited to the wedding, which will be held at my home in Corbridge, U.K., on January 26, 2007. In lieu of presents, please bring lots of Crowns, Pounds and Guineas.

Cap't Black Adder, I.F.F.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, as the saying goes some things are better left unsaid. And also if you check out my signature it reads, 'so it is written, so shall it be.'

Ah, well, I'm dating an 18 year old girl. But a 15 year old boy would be not to my taste.

18 years old???? Who's a lucky boy then?

No wonder you've been in such a joyous mood lately!

Love really is a many splendored thing :wub: :wub:

Guest Gaia Maria Caeca

I have 3 favorites, depending on the need or my mood at the moment. They are, in no special order:

1. The Balad of the Rose (Bette Midler, most famously)

2. The First Time ever I saw your Face (Roberta Flak)

3. If you Go Away (Edith Piaf)

4. (oops) Autumn Leaves (by anyone)

Ah, well, I'm dating an 18 year old girl. But a 15 year old boy would be not to my taste.

I'm assuming your talking to me so...no surprise, I would not have it any other way. ;)

I hope your relationship goes well...so you would not be angry with this 15 year old boy. :):)

"If You Go Away" Edith Piaf & Jacques Brel.

[quote name='Rameses the Great' date='Jan 6 2007, 06:58 PM' post='52779

I hope your relationship goes well...so you would not be angry with this 15 year old boy. :P:)

Poor :mummy: , one of my personal heroes. His motto is: "Why is everybody always picking on me?" :)

;)

:)

Poor :mummy: , one of my personal heroes. His motto is: "Why is everybody always picking on me?" :(

:lol:

:angry:

Not implying anything... but I thought this would fit somewhere... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6nDust1Icc

Poor :mummy: , one of my personal heroes. His motto is: "Why is everybody always picking on me?" :(

:(

Not implying anything... but I thought this would fit somewhere... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6nDust1Icc

You didn't imply anything to me. Didn't get one itsy-bitsy syllable. Ursus better not play that to his Love, else he will be on the girl hunt again - hopefully, this time not jail bait! :lol:

:P

BTW, :angry: (and :mummy: ), add this to your signatures: "It's a dam poor man who can't spell a word more than one way." Thank you, Old Hickory.

Love songs all end up sounding the same and annoy me. So for something different try "Heirate Mich" by Rammstein. It is about love that goes beyond death...

You've got good taste Julius.

Gaius... oh nvm. :ph34r:

Ursus, I don't exactly know your tastes, but here's a live song of a song I like. It sounds the best if you have the recorded version though.

- Muse Edited by Antiochus of Seleucia