UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

ROME DVDs

The Augusta

I doubt if there are any members who still haven't got their own copies of Series One, but if not, I have a perfect set, which I'm prepared to give away to a good home. If anyone coming to the UK meet in April would be interested I could bring them along and thus save any postage. If not, I'll be willing to post them on.

• 4 weeks later...

What would you say to someone who's not in the UK - but just across the pond in Denmark? Although the set has been released here, the tariff on media is just overwhelming to make it a reasonable buy at this time.

I doubt if there are any members who still haven't got their own copies of Series One, but if not, I have a perfect set, which I'm prepared to give away to a good home. If anyone coming to the UK meet in April would be interested I could bring them along and thus save any postage. If not, I'll be willing to post them on.

Is this an attempt to join G O in the consul chairs???

I have my copy and have watched it many times but I admire your generous offer. You will be giving someone a great deal of pleasure.

Hats off.

What would you say to someone who's not in the UK - but just across the pond in Denmark? Although the set has been released here, the tariff on media is just overwhelming to make it a reasonable buy at this time.

Bripus - if you can play UK DVDs in Denmark (I think we are the same 'Region') and PM me your address, you can have them.

Is this an attempt to join G O in the consul chairs???

Busted! :oops: Yep, you are right, Paul. Anything he can do, I can do better.... ;)

You are truly a saint among posters. Thank you very much! Consider yourself to be the recipient of a PM filled with address information.