UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

First Anniversary.

I am sure that all y'all are aware of the fact that March 18th will be my First Anniversary here abouts. Note well how the membership has soared. Cause and effect. As Consul; as The Presence; as the god incarnate, I declare the Day a public holiday. No one need go to work or to school; no dishes need be cleaned. Throw 'em out. No cooking. Order in.

In lieu of presents, please send cash - lots of cash - don't be miserly, the Consul won't GO for that.

Done this 3rd day of March, in the year of the Consuls G.O. and AoS, the MMDCCLIX, at Dusthaven in the province of Brookfordshiresexingham.

G.O., Cos.

Edited by Gaius Octavius

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh brother :hammer: Even more full of paglia than normal.

You have the brass to accuse THE CONSUL of being a bisexual egomaniac! May you be cursed in waking and sleeping; in walking and talking; in eating and drinking; in dreaming and sewing; and in thinking and writing. :lol:

G.O., Cos.

:ph34r:

Oh brother :hammer: Even more full of paglia than normal.

You have the brass to accuse THE CONSUL of being a bisexual egomaniac! May you be cursed in waking and sleeping; in walking and talking; in eating and drinking; in dreaming and sewing; and in thinking and writing. :lol:

G.O., Cos.

Paglia is straw, no? Therefore, I was suggesting that you were full of other filler, and being diplomatic enough to not imply that you were full of stinky filler.

That learns me to be subtle...directness is always my strength. :lol:

The day before, on March 17th, I shall salute your impending anniversary by saying a quick prayer over a mug of Green Beer.

That's more like it. Don't forget to send cash. :hammer:

:lol:

Congragulations! I came shortly after you, but you weren't the cause it was actually when I typed in Celts vs Germans. Gaius, how did you stumble on this site then join?

:mummy:

The Consul stumble? You jest, surely! :ph34r: Omniscience! ;)

:lol:

C.D., sell the bulls and give me the money. When you make a promise to a god, you'd better keep your word, else :blowup:

Ohh and what state is Brooksexinghamfordshire in? :lol:

Try, do try to get it right.

I must invoke the right place when I burn the cash on the altar ^_^

It is the Heart of America! Not some outback like penciltucky. :ph34r: Don't you pay any attention to the important things on this board? :lol: Burn the cash and you still owe me. :hammer:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Done this 3rd day of March, in the year of the Consuls G.O. and AoS, the MMDCCLIX, at Dusthaven in the province of Brookfordshiresexingham.

G.O., Cos.

I'll toast to that! :drunk:

I joined the 22nd, very shortly after dear Gaius :wheelchair:, so by my authority I dictate that blessed day a nat'l holiday as well!

I'll take gas cards.

Aos, Cos.

Edited by Antiochus of Seleucia

You know, some of us are humble enough not to point out the anniversary of our join date...it doesn't matter when we join, but when we make contributions!

For that, I salute you, Don Tomato...for your many contributions. :hammer:

You know, some of us are humble enough not to point out the anniversary of our join date...it doesn't matter when we join, but when we make contributions!

For that, I salute you, Don Tomato...for your many contributions. :ph34r:

:wub:

Ain't you so nice, after that dastardly cut! I guess that your feathers are out of shape. :lol: What about AoS, Cos.? :lol:

G.O., Cos.

:hammer:

Edited by Gaius Octavius