UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

What's Your Pet Peeve

And how the horror compounds itself when the nosepicker then raises the greenie covered digit to his mouth... :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how the horror compounds itself when the nosepicker then raises the greenie covered digit to his mouth... :)

Gee, thanks, Northern Neil. (Somebody poke out my mind's eye, please.)

-- Nephele

You think that's bad? There's a 50-something lady at my work nicknamed 'Glazed Doughnut' because she is a chronic booger eater and occasionally walks around with a patina of smeared, dried mucus on her face. To make things worse, any time there is a box of doughnuts or cookies or pizza, she will compulsively touch multiple pieces while deciding which one to take. This has led to there being a semi-official designation of 'tainted/untainted' which one must be sure to discover from nearby witnesses before even considering whether or not to touch the items in question. This very same person will delve plaque out from between her teeth with a toothpick, then proceed to slurp this offal from the toothpick before digging into the next cigarette stained crevasse. To make things worse, she likes to eat finger foods such as pickles while she works and ends up practically gagging herself trying to lick whatever food remnants from her freakishly short fingers. No, she never washes her hands. Being a rabid smoker, she will sometimes cough up horrendous gobs of god-knows-what with a mighty gurgling rattle. Sometimes they become projectiles, sometimes they just get chewed up and swallowed. I am absolutely revolted by this grotesque beast and I wish she would disappear.

Oh, yikes, Moonlapse. When I was a little kid we had an elderly neighbor lady on our block who did stuff like that. One time the ice cream van came around and all us kids went over to buy ice cream. And the elderly neighbor lady went over, too, and bought herself a cone. But when she started to lick it, the top fell off the cone and down into the gap of her blouse, between these huge, sweaty, pendulous breasts. And she reached in there, dug around a bit, and then pulled it out, and put it back on her cone. All us kids were watching, bug-eyed. The elderly neighbor lady just laughed, held out her cone to us, and said: "Wanna lick?" I covered my eyes and ran away.

-- Nephele

23) The fact that too many things annoy me.

I think you might be a little uptight mate.... just relax a bit! ;)

Don't worry; I tend to keep these kinds of neuroses to myself. I used my above post as a means of channelling my anger away from the fact that I lost over half of my 2000 word project

You're right, I did appreciate those! But you can't beat Knob Lick, Kentucky.

That's the best town name I've ever heard :lol:

Just one thing though..... If you live in Knob Lick would you be known as a Knob Licker???