UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Comments on the person above you

Ok I dont know if this will work but it might.

The idea of this thread is to say something about the person above you, it can't be rude at all. full stop.

It is advisable you say something funny though.

I have taken this from another site and it was a huge laugh and it reached near 500 posts.

theory:

Comment above me (To someone called The Silver Coin): Your name spells Victor Helenis, which is odd because i my aunt is called Victoria Helens

My Comment: Random, but gr8 comment, well you obviously have a great eye fro noticing these things. You must have hawk eyes

Comment below: You sound stupid vtc

My reply comment:

How can i when im on the internet, you must be dead ear then to go to with hawk eye

etc

Thats a bad bit if thread but you get the picture, you coul deven add roman related stuff in. Although my examle isn't the thread shoul dbe to do with the person above you, not what they are saying. In fact my example is awful. Oh well.

vtc

ps If this does not work well take it off (moderating team)

pss someone has to think of a comment for me now. This is soooooooo not going to work.

Edited by Vibius Tiberius Costa

UNRV needs more guitarists (ancient Rome certainly could've used a few!), and Vibius Tiberius Costa (above me) is a most welcome addition! Woot! :)

-- Nephele

(Can I go twice?)

One thing I like about the person above me (Ursus) is his delicious vocabulary. I find his book reviews and articles delightfully garnished with choice and tasty words like "syncretic" and "apotheosis" and "theurgy".

Ursus serves up a sumptuous spread of savory speech -- which is never too filling, but leaves you satisfied all the same.

(Don't do me again. Somebody choose somebody else -- anybody -- from UNRV now!)

-- Nephele

I like Nephele's confidence, she thinks she's so clever that she can change the rules when ever she likes!! :blink:

C'mon Nephele get with the program! You must speak about the person above! :lol:

I like Nephele's confidence, she thinks she's so clever that she can change the rules when ever she likes!! :blink:

C'mon Nephele get with the program! You must speak about the person above! :lol:

It seems that GPM would make a fine moderator.

It seems that GPM would make a fine moderator.

Whereas Primus Pilus is and as a result can change the rules hehehehehe :lol:

vtc

Ps Actually Primus if you are reading this can you just take a look at my predicament to do with my profile (its in Consilium Comitiorum, Nephele gaves me some pointers but was no success)

[MOD EDIT=PP] I edited this post rather than reply so as not to screw up the thread... I looked at your profile and everything looks normal to me, you may want to send a PM to Moonlapse, but I'm not sure what if anything he can do.

Edited by Primus Pilus

Docoflove's name anagrams into: "A Harsh Roman".

Is she a strict teacher or a pussycat? Does the oracle of the anagram speak truly? :blink:

-- Nephele

Docoflove's name anagrams into: "A Harsh Roman".

Is she a strict teacher or a pussycat? Does the oracle of the anagram speak truly? :blink:

-- Nephele

Au contraire , Docoflove is the most sympathetic and gracious of forum members, without rancour in the face of illogical argument and a graceful user of expressive language. A most courtly Laddye. . "Doffs hat"

(Also: in the classroom I'm fair and just...whether my students concur is a different story :ph34r: )

Docoflove's middle name must be modesty

vtc